Dream season Pod | The Boneyard

Dream season Pod

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It is not being discussed.

I don’t know what it is that we’re not discussing, but we’re definitely not discussing it.

Reaction Score
It was discussed when it first came out with 3-4 episodes. Then following episodes have been slow.

Reaction Score
It was discussed when it first came out with 3-4 episodes. Then following episodes have been slow.
Yeah, sorry about that. Life got crazy last summer for me. In hindsight, I would have recorded them all at once & dropped them on a regular basis or all at once. I've plowed through the tougher episodes, so just the good stuff (postseason) from here on out.

I released the latest ep on Sunday & I'm hoping to get the next one out around the 4th.

Reaction Score
Yeah, sorry about that. Life got crazy last summer for me. In hindsight, I would have recorded them all at once & dropped them on a regular basis or all at once. I've plowed through the tougher episodes, so just the good stuff (postseason) from here on out.

I released the latest ep on Sunday & I'm hoping to get the next one out around the 4th.
Forgot someone on here was the author. Post wasn't meant to be critical. Figured it'd be more helpful than Fishy's response!

Appreciate the work. I'm following on Spotify and have listened to most if not all episodes when they are dropped.

Thank you

Reaction Score
Forgot someone on here was the author. Post wasn't meant to be critical. Figured it'd be more helpful than Fishy's response!

Appreciate the work. I'm following on Spotify and have listened to most if not all episodes when they are dropped.

Thank you
I didn't take it as critical! I wanted to explain the gap between Eps 4 & 5. I wasn't happy about that either.

Thank you so much for listening! I'm grateful that anyone besides myself listens and that most seem to enjoy it. I had zero experience doing any of this before I started. I just wanted that team to have some more light shown on them.

Reaction Score

I was a sophomore in college and on Monday morning, would literally run across campus to the library's main reading room to check where the team was in the USA Today poll.

The Big East tournament victories remain some of my favorite UConn MBB moments.

I am listening to all of the episodes and have enjoyed each one of them.

My favorite tidbit so far is the story where Henefeld describes how he slept through the alarm for his first practice. Hearing him recount the story of how he ran across campus and into The Field House only to be told that he needed to do laps around the track is classic. He was forced to run laps around the track around the court for the remaining time left in the practice. The manager had to actually run with him to get him information because he was not allowed to stop running until practice was over.

Classic Jim Calhoun. I am sure he wasn't late again.

Reaction Score
I was a sophomore in college and on Monday morning, would literally run across campus to the library's main reading room to check where the team was in the USA Today poll.

The Big East tournament victories remain some of my favorite UConn MBB moments.

I am listening to all of the episodes and have enjoyed each one of them.

My favorite tidbit so far is the story where Henefeld describes how he slept through the alarm for his first practice. Hearing him recount the story of how he ran across campus and into The Field House only to be told that he needed to do laps around the track is classic. He was forced to run laps around the track around the court for the remaining time left in the practice. The manager had to actually run with him to get him information because he was not allowed to stop running until practice was over.

Classic Jim Calhoun. I am sure he wasn't late again.
Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Please send me a voice mail with your memories. The fan memories episode will be the highlight of the entire project. (Maybe the surprise that's awaiting my final episode may be better, but unlikely.)

The BET episode should be out by or on the 4th.

Reaction Score

Please don’t take this the wrong way. (I’ve been in a similar spot trying to create something, and it was my own content) - you’ve got something special that can be edited down into a 30 for 30. All you need to do is slow down your cadence a bit. Have a director who can make you just a little more comfortable. Your background context is perfect, your edit clips are great. The only thing that you can do to make this a little better is to slow down your speech just a bit. I get it if you don’t want this to be about you, but you’ve put a lot of work into this, and I think this might be marketable.

Reaction Score
Ha! Thanks! No disrespect taken at all.

Believe me, I’m consciously trying to slow my speaking. It’s been a struggle ever since I had to to a presentation in front of the class in elementary school. Obviously I’m not slow enough. Sorry about that!

I would have no problem if someone with skills wants to take this & make it into something even better. But this isn’t even a hobby for me. I’m just hoping to land the plane with these next few episodes & be done with it.

I appreciate the feedback Scottzer!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom