Dream Scenario | The Boneyard

Dream Scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I might be getting a little ahead of myself here, but here's my dream scenario for the rest of the season:

UConn goes onto win the AAC tournament, gets a 9 seed in the NCAAs.

Kentucky goes undefeated, gets the number one overall seed.

UConn and Kentucky get matched up in the same region, and both win their opening round games, setting up a second round rematch of last years championship.

Win or lose, this scenario would make me content with this season, as I would just love to see that matchup go down again. Imagine if we somehow won that matchup, handing Kentucky it's last two losses.

Again, I know this is far-fetched, but I think it'd be a really cool scenario, even if it isn't necessarily the best draw for UConn.

Reaction Score
Why stop at the second round? Let's have a rematch of last year's National Title game, and beat Kentucky in the championship for the second year in a row. That's my dream scenario.

Reaction Score
In my dream scenario, our cheerleaders subdue Texas' in the FF.

Reaction Score
I might be getting a little ahead of myself here, but here's my dream scenario for the rest of the season:

UConn and Kentucky get matched up in the same region, and both win their opening round games, setting up a second round rematch of last years championship.

Win or lose, this scenario would make me content with this season, as I would just love to see that matchup go down again. Imagine if we somehow won that matchup, handing Kentucky it's last two losses.

Again, I know this is far-fetched, but I think it'd be a really cool scenario, even if it isn't necessarily the best draw for UConn.
You should really stop eating Mexican food before bedtime.

Reaction Score
In my dream scenario after we beat Kentucky and a few more we beat Duke for the National Championship, after which Kate Upton grabs my arm and says "I'm dumping Justin for you, let's celebrate".

Reaction Score

I will disregard the fact that even if we win out we won't get a 9 seed. If you actually want a matchup with Kentucky with our front line you are INSANE! Unfortunately the Kentucky bigs would make AB and PN look like high schoolers.

Reaction Score
Why stop at the second round? Let's have a rematch of last year's National Title game, and beat Kentucky in the championship for the second year in a row. That's my dream scenario.

I like the second round idea because it takes this epic season they've had and completely ruins it. If they lost in the title game, people would forever talk about them as the best team to not win a title. If they lose in the first weekend, they're underachievers and no one likes them and they have to eat lunch alone in the corner and their pants fall down and everyone sees how tiny their penises are.

I don't like Kentucky.

Reaction Score
If we played Kentucky and they made Kentucky shoot with their off hands, I'd say we'd have a chance.

Otherwise - I'm not exaggerating for effect here - us beating Kentucky would be the greatest upset in the history of sports.

Reaction Score
If we played Kentucky and they made Kentucky shoot with their off hands, I'd say we'd have a chance.

Otherwise - I'm not exaggerating for effect here - us beating Kentucky would be the greatest upset in the history of sports.
No joke. I don't think we're winning the title this year. But, if we were, I'd rather them be as far away from us as possible. If you have to play them, play them in the title game again.

Reaction Score
Only way we beat Kentucky is if Brimah gets in that Aaron Rodgers discount double check weight training program...

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I have alternating dream and nightmare sequences.

First the dream. UConn wins the next eleven games getting back to back championships. The gals also win and UConn is declared the bb capital of the world.

Then the nightmare. DHam, AB and RP enter the draft with RB and the team is empty next year. Rumors start regarding KO heading to the NBA and the Boneyard's elation from this most unexpected championship spirals downward.

Then the dream returns. Stone decides to come to UConn, the NCAA hits UNC and Cuse with the death penalty and KO has a bidding war amongst prime players after laughing at ESPN's attempt to sabotage UConn by categorically denying the rumor. UConn's football team has a decent turn around. People are getting excited about CR.

Nightmare again. Fans pumped before next season but the season starts out poorly. free appears touting Shaka, fans have doubts about KO and .......

And then Dream. Season turns around. ESPN capitulates and offers the ACC monies to take UConn. The B!G hears whispers of this and offers UConn a bid. UConn, after being in the CR crapper for a few years, has it's choice of suitors. And while this is happening someone reveals Calipari was cheating, there is enough evidence to prove it and Kentucky's NC is removed.

Last edited:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Not dream sequence. People will consider me crazier than scrappy but I think my dream scenario happens short of Stone and some variation of who leaves UConn.

I'm putting it out there now.

Reaction Score
Not dream sequence. People will consider me crazier than scrappy but I think my dream scenario happens short of Stone and some variation of who leaves UConn.

I'm putting it out there now.
Am I reading this right: you think UConn wins the title this year?

If that's your prediction, that's bold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC