Downfall of Goodman | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Downfall of Goodman

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Goodman also asked Hurley one year if his dad beat them as kids.

Also have Rothstein saying he Carey’s water for college basketball coaches.

Did your dad ever use the belt on either of you is a lot different question than did your dad beat you as kids.

Reaction Score
Field of 68 is awesome. Embarrassing to see UConn twitter whine on Twitter about it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Meh! Dauster is alright dont let him fool you hes a bit petty himself. I made a comment on here nothing crazy and he felt the need to respond to it. Lol! Like bro its not that serious.
Yeah, that's kind of how the Internet works. It's a dialogue, not a monologue.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Field of 68 is awesome. Embarrassing to see UConn twitter whine on Twitter about it.

Fanta and TO are awesome. Dauster and Goodman have shown their true colors

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Somewhere in this interview from last season. I remember DH handled the awkwardness well

Just wondering if this was their last appearance on this podcast? You could see the whole vibe of the podcast change after he asked that question. These guys are remarkable on how they can turn it off in front of the camera. It’s almost like they were different people after that moment. Every word was measured.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Is it?
But it should be a nothing question. I am not famous and I am older than Danny and his brother by a decade. But growing up as a first generation of imigrants in a poorer area in the north east where you played in the street with all the other neighborhood kids I know what their childhoods were like. The question is to me is like did you get your milk from the milkman. We all did……it just was the way it was back then.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
But it should be a nothing question. I am not famous and I am older than Danny and his brother by a decade. But growing up as a first generation of imigrants in a poorer area in the north east where you played in the street with all the other neighborhood kids I know what their childhoods were like. The question is to me is like did you get your milk from the milkman. We all did……it just was the way it was back then.

Yes, but you don’t ask that publicly for millions to see. Uncalled for and idiotic

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Half of the Field of 68 is awesome. Or 2/3rds when they bring a guest on.
They have the formula that increases their potential to succeed. Like it or not many of us are drawn to negative drama. Check out the number of threads that are receiving attention in this forum. Temery points out the number of posters after a loss vs. a win. It’s almost always two to one or greater.

We experience it every time we’re on the highway and there’s an accident.

Very few people watched women’s figure skating until the Carrigan incident.

Howard Cossell made Mohammed Ali (Cassius Clay) into a icon and ABC benefited from it.

Dukie V made Duke into the team everyone loves to hate and they became the program viewers turned on only to hope they’d lose. And it became a ratings coup for ESPN.

Having reasonable commentators sitting opposite one who is a lightening rod that everyone loves to hate and the reasonable have every opportunity to counter the “bad guy” works a lot better than having only all reasonable or all hated commentators.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
Goodman couldn’t be a bigger loser.

Reaction Score
Just wondering if this was their last appearance on this podcast? You could see the whole vibe of the podcast change after he asked that question. These guys are remarkable on how they can turn it off in front of the camera. It’s almost like they were different people after that moment. Every word was measured.
DH has definitely been in Top Dogs since then but with Rob interviewing.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
1706714129408.png

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
it just was the way it was back then.
I see people getting burned every day for stuff that went on "back then"; besides which, "back then" you didn't talk outside the house about what went on inside the house.

Reaction Score
Honestly, this ain't that deep to merit two separate threads of multiple pages.

Goodman is a dick
The "documentary" was ok I guess
Fanta is cool, sucks about his dad
UConn is about to beat the breaks out of Providence.
Thank GIF

Seriously move on! The twitter burner gang wont stop crying that the apology was not good enough who cares!!! (UConn twitter included)

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Thank GIF

Seriously move on! The twitter burner gang wont stop crying that the apology was not good enough who cares!!! (UConn twitter included)

I agree. Lock it. This was very cathartic

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Anyone criticizing the Depaul guy for, really any of his actions here, is way off.
Meh, I think it's fair to criticize him, but to be honest, this thing has taken on a weird life of its own where people are now choosing to canonize one side and demonize the other. In other words, it's a typical day day on the Internet.

Agree that we've beaten this horse to death.

Reaction Score
Meh, I think it's fair to criticize him, but to be honest, this thing has taken on a weird life of its own where people are now choosing to canonize one side and demonize the other. In other words, it's a typical day day on the Internet.

Agree that we've beaten this horse to death.
Agree to disagree on the first. Full agree to agree on the 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom