DOWN GOES ZION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | The Boneyard

DOWN GOES ZION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Excellent up and down game...

I tuned in after the injury

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I hope he’s alright. This might have cost him a lot of money. Feel terrible.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I hope he is okay but I chuckled when they said he was watching the game in the locker room with his family. His family? Do they have popcorn and beer?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I hope he is okay but I chuckled when they said he was watching the game in the locker room with his family. His family? Do they have popcorn and beer?

yeah they came out of the stands.

if he isnt seriously injured that is pretty strange

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Live I thought it was a Kevin Ware/Gordon Hayward injury. Luckily just his shoe broke and not his ankle. Weird that the injury was too the other leg

Reaction Score
I've said since the beginning I fear he's going to go the way of Bo. People with his size and strength aren't supposed to move that fast, jump that high, be that explosive.

I don't think this is going to be a major injury but I also remember as a kid thinking Bo just had a charley horse and was coming back in the game.

The perfect situation is the injury isn't serious but Zion is shutting it down now. Zion goes #1 and never plays another minute for Duke. I actually think that's what will happen.

Reaction Score
For a second I thought this was a thread about Precious committing
The double N's get me everytime

Reaction Score
I hold 2 competing thoughts.
  1. Feel real bad for the kid. All accounts say he has a level head.
  2. I wanna see Duke go down, any which way it happens.

Yeah if Zion sprains his MCL, which seems to be the case, I am not going to lose any sleep. Kid will still be the top pick, Duke won't get a ship and Nike takes a perception hit. All good in my eyes.

Reaction Score
I've said since the beginning I fear he's going to go the way of Bo. People with his size and strength aren't supposed to move that fast, jump that high, be that explosive.

I don't think this is going to be a major injury but I also remember as a kid thinking Bo just had a charley horse and was coming back in the game.

The perfect situation is the injury isn't serious but Zion is shutting it down now. Zion goes #1 and never plays another minute for Duke. I actually think that's what will happen.
Very Kyrie

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score

Noncontact slipping injuries are usually bad news for knees

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom