DOWN GOES ZION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

DOWN GOES ZION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
I seriously hope for his future’s sake he shuts it down. No point in needlessly risking injury in say, a championship game or anything. Better to be safe about it.

Reaction Score
Zion is not the biggest or strongest guy to put on a pair of Nikes. They’ll Certainly check that line of Nikes because there are many players of that weight and their process is no different than other companies. This sounds like an adhesive or defect in manufacturing because that’s how these things are held together with heat (vulcanized) cured adhesive. One thing though, it contributes to his legend and will make him money down the road. “No sneakers can contain him!”

Reaction Score
This is no different then the best player on any other team getting hurt including our own. Nobody feels sorry for UConn. I get that he's a freak of nature and fun to watch but its not like Duke doesn't have 5 other Mcdonald All Americans and the best coach on the planet. I never hope for an injury but Zion will be fine and so will Duke.

I never said I felt sorry for Duke just saying it would be more fun to see Duke lose with a healthy Zion, they will probably at least make the elite 8 without him.

Reaction Score
He gained 100 lbs in the last two years. No human body can absorb that and remain athletic without injury at some point. He wouldn’t lose a single facet of his game being 30 lbs lighter.
And he wouldn't be as freakish or dominant if he lost 30 lbs.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
That fat kid at UMass isn't blowing out his shoes. Of course, just standing around in the lane might lead to less torque on the shoes.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
That cut he was making is not normal. How many tests does a shoe go through where a guy like Zion is asked to go to the right and then STOP and reverse course like that?

Anyway, I doubt there should be concern about injury if he stops cutting maneuvers like that. Zion is about to make a choice that determines his loyalty. Zion or Team?

Reaction Score
It's time for my favorite player in college basketball to step up...it's Cam Reddish time. LOVE me some Cam Reddish, I think he'll be a very successful pro, his only red flag as of now is his motor which can be inconsistent, the rest of his game will transition very smoothly to the NBA level

Reaction Score

Agree to disagree. He'd still be bigger and stronger than 99% of the competition and probably be faster and quicker off his feet. That's not opinion, that's physics.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
1) he’s apparently wearing one pair all year, so that’s a lot of force to put on the shoe.

2) good call to whoever said they can make this a positive by making a new super force impact shoe. It’s exaxtly what I’m doing and apparently Nike saying they’re gonna look into it too.

Reaction Score
Not sure if there is a history, but I'm gonna bet his carefree monster dunks and outrageous drives to the hoop will have a different look going forward.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I am as diehard as it gets but damn, can’t root for a kid to get hurt.
1) he’s apparently wearing one pair all year, so that’s a lot of force to put on the shoe.

2) good call to whoever said they can make this a positive by making a new super force impact shoe. It’s exaxtly what I’m doing and apparently Nike saying they’re gonna look into it too.

Nike can employ child slave labor and still come out smelling like roses. They'll profit from this.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Nike can employ child slave labor and still come out smelling like roses. They'll profit from this.

Of course. They do a lot of dumb and still profit because the players are willing shills for a couple free pairs of their overpriced shoes.

Reaction Score
Did he really gain 100lbs in 2 years? Is anyone investigating that?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom