Down goes Orgeon | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Down goes Orgeon

Reaction Score
SC is another possibility for #1. But the way I look at it, SC beat Baylor without Cox in the lineup on a neutral court. With Cox back in the lineup, Baylor did something that no team has accomplished in 7 years, beating UConn in the state of CT. That would give them the edge for #1 imo, assuming OSU loses tomorrow at ASU.

I couldn't agree more. While I read a lot of people feel the NC is wide open, I feel Baylor is a huge favorite to repeat. Give Cox a few more games to get acclimated and they're scary. Would take a near perfect game from UConn to take them down...

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
I couldn't agree more. While I read a lot of people feel the NC is wide open, I feel Baylor is a huge favorite to repeat. Give Cox a few more games to get acclimated and they're scary. Would take a near perfect game from UConn to take them down...
I would argue that with Amihere spreading her wings that Boston negates Cox and the supporting cast for South Carolina is better than Baylor's....Harris, Herbert Harrigan, Grissett, Henderson, Saxon, Cook, and Beal...wow...then throw Amihere is there and it's just a scoring machine for any one of them. They usually have multiple player in double figures and it's never the same ones.

Reaction Score
So both #1 and #2 teams down this week ...not a good week :) .
Or a great week, depending upon where you are seated!! Not so much for 1's or 2's .
Well all these "Ncaa adjustment" may put Uconn back to 1 or 2. Not to shabby, huh?

Reaction Score
If I had a vote in the polls, I'd say the top 6 are, in order, Baylor, South Carolina, Oregon, UConn, Oregon State, Stanford.

Reaction Score
If I had a vote in the polls, I'd say the top 6 are, in order, Baylor, South Carolina, Oregon, UConn, Oregon State, Stanford.
I might throw UCLA in that mix. What you have to remember is that the best overall team might not even make it to the FF. A great team can meet an opponent perfectly designed to beat them on any given night in Sweet 16 or Elite 8. Single elimination is a bitch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom