Down 28 w/17 minutes left | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Down 28 w/17 minutes left

Reaction Score
Apologies if this is covered somewhere else.

Krajewski came in instead of Beaudry. Is that because someone is smart and realizes he will/should benefit from some snaps OR did Beaudry earn a spot in the doghouse after getting pulled for game 2? Or is Beaudry hurt?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Apologies if this is covered somewhere else.

Krajewski came in instead of Beaudry. Is that because someone is smart and realizes he will/should benefit from some snaps OR did Beaudry earn a spot in the doghouse after getting pulled for game 2? Or is Beaudry hurt?
I think Beaudry has a shoulder injury rather than being in the doghouse. And the staff just wants to see how Steven Krajewski responds to a few reps, that’s all.

Reaction Score
We can critique the O-Line all day long but that doesn’t excuse the fact that had the QB been even marginally accurate we’d have been in this game. Indiana hasn’t had a winning season since 1996. Their fans (not Vegas) expected a closer game. They were vocally concerned after their first fumble. But once they realized our QB was wildly inaccurate they relaxed. We have some good receivers but if we can’t coach up better QB play we could have the 7 blocks of granite and still lose. Every team will take away the run and let our QB throw off target. That’s the problem.

Reaction Score
Inability to run the ball and to get some 2nd and shorts is killing this team.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
We can critique the O-Line all day long but that doesn’t excuse the fact that had the QB been even marginally accurate we’d have been in this game. Indiana hasn’t had a winning season since 1996. Their fans (not Vegas) expected a closer game. They were vocally concerned after their first fumble. But once they realized our QB was wildly inaccurate they relaxed. We have some good receivers but if we can’t coach up better QB play we could have the 7 blocks of granite and still lose. Every team will take away the run and let our QB throw off target. That’s the problem.

its almost like you shouldnt go into the season with 3 freshman qbs who have never played.

then start an immobile one behind a line that cant block.

i wonder who’s fault that is?

Reaction Score
Pretty much what I expected. Not sweating this one nor will I get too upset when UCF blows us out next week. Beat UMass and some of the mid/lower AAC teams.
Maybe.

Reaction Score
Edsall doesn’t have an innovative bone in his body. I watch other AAC teams play and their coaches come up with different plays that are clever or sneaky.
Any decent associate coaches that we have had left. I believe because of Edsall. We all know who they were. Please AD get us a head coach that wants to win! I will even donate toward a fund me page to pay an excellent coach.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Edsall doesn’t have an innovative bone in his body. I watch other AAC teams play and their coaches come up with different plays that are clever or sneaky.
Any decent associate coaches that we have had left. I believe because of Edsall. We all know who they were. Please AD get us a head coach that wants to win! I will even donate toward a fund me page to pay an excellent coach.
Not innovative?!?! He has participation and development teams! He doesn’t give out injury reports! He doesn’t have a spring game!

Edsall is doing things no other coach does!

(Or should do)

Reaction Score
Randy's idea of progressive

Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 11.07.37 AM.png

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Randy's been coaching to keep it close forever. He coached us out of a winable game at BCU when DanO was there. Never gave him the chance to throw the ball. As if being at BCU wasn't miserable enough it was humid and buggy (yes with a b). But I had 50-yard line seats in the 3rd row behind the UConn bench we got free from a BCU fan.

Reaction Score
In fairness, his idea of PROGRESSive is for that arrow to go about 4-5 yards further than you drew it.

Well that just goes to show RE is most certainly is NOT progressive except on very rare occasions.

Reaction Score
UCF beating Pitt and SMU giving TCU all they can handle. The P5 excuse is garbage. Either we have coaches that can’t or don’t recruit well, or a G5 school in the Northeast is unable to get talent.
BOTH

Reaction Score
Maybe.

Yea not saying we definitely will win those games. Just those are the games I want to see us win to show progress, which is what this year is all about. We go 1-11 again or 2-12 then I'll start saying we need to make a change its not going to work this time

Reaction Score
Can't win without bigger, better players. Can't get bigger, better players unless we win.

The good ole chicken or the egg. Either way, we screwed!

Let’s get a chicken first,then let it take care of the eggs. In other words get a coach that knows What to do with the eggs,( players). I don’t know, I’m just so discouraged and disgusted.

Reaction Score
In fairness, his idea of PROGRESSive is for that arrow to go about 4-5 yards further than you drew it.
Nope.. 3.4 is ideal. Milk the clock, run 25 plays and burn 10 minutes., then wonder why you can sustain a drive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom