Dorka makes history! | The Boneyard

Dorka makes history!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
10 points, 10 rebounds, and 5 assists. So impressive. Did you catch the 2 video snips of Dorka? While she will never be mistaken for a PG, the 2nd one where she snatched the rebound, dribbled the ball up past half court and zinged a perfect pass to a streaking teammate for a layup was flat out impressive.

Not sure if I've ever seen it asked of her, but I'd love someone from the horde to reach out and ask how UCONN prepared her for the WNBA - how she expanded and improved her game in her last 2 years at UCONN.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
10 points, 10 rebounds, and 5 assists. So impressive. Did you catch the 2 video snips of Dorka? While she will never be mistaken for a PG, the 2nd one where she snatched the rebound, dribbled the ball up past half court and zinged a perfect pass to a streaking teammate for a layup was flat out impressive.

Not sure if I've ever seen it asked of her, but I'd love someone from the horde to reach out and ask how UCONN prepared her for the WNBA - how she expanded and improved her game in her last 2 years at UCONN.
That would make for a good read, but let's be fair here. Dorka wasn't dog dirt at tOSU either. Otherwise Geno would not have plucked her from the portal. Having said that, she no doubt improved during her 2 years at UConn and that is paying off bigly for her now.

Reaction Score

She would have had a triple double if certain players would have made their shots :) But Dorka is definitely doing great things here in Minnesota.

Reaction Score
Just maybe she didn't! She was all Big-10 (or whatever it was called during her time at tOSU) so perhaps playing in the Lynx's system is just a better fit?

Reaction Score
So glad to see her on the Lynx. I thought a long time ago that UCONN and her were such a great mutual success story. UCONN was so much better with her. She may have not been drafted without UCONN>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom