Dorka & Lou WNBA Draft Thread | The Boneyard

Dorka & Lou WNBA Draft Thread

Reaction Score
I wanted to start a thread to add any news/info/mocks regarding Dorka & Lou and this year’s WNBA Draft. The WNBA hasn’t released the list of player’s who’ll be attending, but I hope they’ll both be in attendance (with the team since it’ll be in NY).

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I honestly believe that Lou will be a surprise high draft pick. She runs the floor well, a 40+ 3 point shooter and can create her own shot. While Boston is a very good player she appears to lack stamina and she will not be able to bully WNBA post players as she did in college. I predict that Miller or so other player will go #1.
Dorka really improved the last quarter of the past season and has an excellent chance of being chosen in the first round.

Oracle9

No time for fake ones
Reaction Score
It seems Lou is getting looks
Screenshot_20230406_233205_Twitter.jpg

Reaction Score
Awesome!, so happy! I was just trying to search who has been invited! Couldn’t find anything. Darrel, you are good!
The WNBA are announcing invites in alphabetical order (by last name). I got a little anxious after Haley Jones, but then came Dorka and Lou.

Reaction Score
The WNBA are announcing invites in alphabetical order (by last name). I got a little anxious after Haley Jones, but then came Dorka and Lou.
Me too as you posted I was anxiously searching again on Instagram for Lou’s name saying they couldn’t have left her off the invite with all the great press she’s been receiving. The great thing that happened was I came across a fun Live with Amari DeBerry cooking pizza and Paige some of the men’s team were involved. A great day all around. Thanks for posting.

Reaction Score
Me too as you posted I was anxiously searching again on Instagram for Lou’s name saying they couldn’t have left her off the invite with all the great press she’s been receiving. The great thing that happened was I came across a fun Live with Amari DeBerry cooking pizza and Paige some of the men’s team were involved. A great day all around. Thanks for posting.
Link?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom