Dorka Expected Back For Sunday's Game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dorka Expected Back For Sunday's Game

Reaction Score
Tennessee is leading the country in rebounding. I'd love to see us win that battle. I wonder who plays Horston. I think CW might be a better matchup overall. CW is such an important part of this team and doesn't get nearly enough pr. I think Caroline would be an interesting match up also but I want to force more turnovers and CW would be all over her. Horston would take Nika to the paint constantly or shoot over her at will but Nika probably would get a couple steals over the course of the game. I think CW would keep Horston off the boards some also. Can't wait for this game.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Tennessee is leading the country in rebounding. I'd love to see us win that battle. I wonder who plays Horston. I think CW might be a better matchup overall. CW is such an important part of this team and doesn't get nearly enough pr. I think Caroline would be an interesting match up also but I want to force more turnovers and CW would be all over her. Horston would take Nika to the paint constantly or shoot over her at will but Nika probably would get a couple steals over the course of the game. I think CW would keep Horston off the boards some also. Can't wait for this game.
Last season, Horston scored 2 points, so whoever was on her then would be my guess for this year. But it may have been Paige or Aubrey that guarded her, so....and last year I think Christyn guarded Rennia Davis, so she may guard Horston, as you suggested.
BTW, I realize that this is an entirely different year, but I believe that the coaching staff uses last season's games in their scouting.
I think this year, Dorka could be a good difference for us.

Reaction Score
Glad to hear Dorka is able to play today. Hope that she and the rest of the team play with mental and physical toughness out there today.

Reaction Score
Is Ducharme playing?? She’s not participating in the drills. She’s out there but just passively passing the ball.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Is Ducharme playing?? She’s not participating in the drills. She’s out there but just passively passing the ball.
No. She will not play today but I guess I'm not allowed to post this on the board.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Dorka is not in the starting lineup, Azzi and Aaliyah are starting along with Liv, Christyn and Nika.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom