• Other

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
My favorite flavor is Spicy Nacho but I could also eat Cool Ranch all day long. Intense Pickle (which I think is only available in Canada) is by far the worst. What are your favorites?

Here's a delightful doritos commercial.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
No one asked if you idiots liked Doritos.

The question was, what is your favorite flavor....if you do not like Doritos, stay --- out of the Dorito thread.

Is nothing safe from these insolent jackasses?

Reaction Score
When Shop-Rite has buy 3 for $6,
I buy one of each:
Nacho Cheese (I still remember when they first came out - 17 cents a bag)
Cool Ranch - Jay Leno's chin notwithstanding
Spicy Nacho - recent addition = worthy of admiration

Reaction Score
I gotta put in a plug for the sweet chili (purple bag). I would never have branched out if they weren't initially given to me, but damn they are far and away the best. Do yourselves a favor and try them. It'd be a runaway poll if everyone had.

Reaction Score
I like original. Cool Ranch is ok. I find the others overpowering. This is easily the best Doritos commercial ever:

Reaction Score
No one asked if you idiots liked Doritos.

The question was, what is your favorite flavor....if you do not like Doritos, stay --- out of the Dorito thread.

Is nothing safe from these insolent jackasses?
There's some people ruining the Cheetos thread! Go get 'em Sheriff Snack Food!

Reaction Score
I gotta put in a plug for the sweet chili (purple bag). I would never have branched out if they weren't initially given to me, but damn they are far and away the best. Do yourselves a favor and try them. It'd be a runaway poll if everyone had.

I second this.

Jim

Reaction Score
Interesting tidbit of information I picked up while taking my son to numerous Cub Scout camping trips is that Doritos can be used in place of kindling to start camp fires. Apparently, there is enough grease in them to be flammable.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Interesting tidbit of information I picked up while taking my son to numerous Cub Scout camping trips is that Doritos can be used in place of kindling to start camp fires. Apparently, there is enough grease in them to be flammable.
There's enough grease in most chips to be flammable.

By the way, the correct answer is a tie between Nacho Cheese and Cool Ranch. I'm not big into the gourmet flavors that a lot of junk food comes in nowadays. Take the new Lays potato chip flavors for instance. If I want bacon mac n' cheese, why eat a potato chip, when I can just find some bacon mac n' cheese (or Biscuits and Gravy. Or Truffle Fries. Or Rueben)?

Reaction Score
Hint Of Lime!! They are my go to good luck snack during a close basketball game.

Reaction Score
those things are addictive.. I hate when Shoprite has that $2 a bag sale... I gotta break down and grab at least one bag...

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Hint Of Lime!! They are my go to good luck snack during a close basketball game.

That's my choice as well.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
You guys got some better squeef than I do if you enjoy those sweet chili ones. Theyre repulsive. They taste like week old indian food. However, I need to get my hands on those fiery habanero joints.

My kid calls em triangle burritos. He's crazy.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Cool Ranch with onion dip, chased down with an ice cold root beer. That's an acceptable meal for any college student.

Last edited:

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Spicy Sweet Chili is the best. I can't handle spicy stuff, so I can't eat too many at a time, but they're far and away the tastiest flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom