I agree. I just don't think we are dominating his recruiting like we thought

Here for you buddy.

I disagree. I think he meant:

I agree. I just think we are not dominating his recruiting like we thought

Reaction Score
upload_2018-9-6_11-44-5.png

Reaction Score
upload_2018-9-6_11-44-33.png

This is his profile. Plenty of pics with Precious. But honestly he could be trolling about UNC position. So tough to tell.

Reaction Score
From one of the mods on the UNC 247 board: We spoke with one of Achiuwa's coaches at Montverde. He said UNC hasn't reached out to Achiuwa since he's been in Florida.
Can't take Slater or Meyer's picks as gospel. This really changes the vibe around here.

Reaction Score
Can't take Slater or Meyer's picks as gospel. This really changes the vibe around here.
Evan Daniels chimed in too: Precious Achiuwa doesn't currently have a scholarship offer from North Carolina. Nor does he have any type of visit scheduled to North Carolina. Nor are there any signs that either of those things may happen or change in the near future. Was just told by a source very close to the situation that Achiuwa really hasn't paid much attention to his recruiting process and isn't in any kind of hurry to do so. This isn't one that I would get up in arms about at this stage.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
From one of the mods on the UNC 247 board: We spoke with one of Achiuwa's coaches at Montverde. He said UNC hasn't reached out to Achiuwa since he's been in Florida.

Now tell us he's 'confirmed' tcf and we're good.

EDIT - just read this:

Evan Daniels chimed in too: Precious Achiuwa doesn't currently have a scholarship offer from North Carolina. Nor does he have any type of visit scheduled to North Carolina. Nor are there any signs that either of those things may happen or change in the near future. Was just told by a source very close to the situation that Achiuwa really hasn't paid much attention to his recruiting process and isn't in any kind of hurry to do so. This isn't one that I would get up in arms about at this stage.

So confirmed?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I disagree. I think he meant:

I agree. I just think we are not dominating his recruiting like we thought

Took me a second. Couldn't figure out what you were going on about

Reaction Score
I said in June or July that blue bloods where putting the press on him. I hear the staff feel they lead but others (reporters and bloggers) I talk to say it may not be true that uconn is not in the driver seat

Thus, enter Marial Mading who can sit out a year while Wilson and Polley handle small forward this year and next.

pj

Reaction Score
This doesn't add up. Why would the post show him as AAU coach at New Heights if he's taking "a position" at UNC?

He hasn't updated his profile yet.

Reaction Score
Trust has to be earned, Hurley has not earned anything yet.
100% agree. I’m not buying any of the speculation until a high profile recruit commits. That being said, I also believe that if one of the hottest coaches in America can’t resurrect the UConn brand, nobody can.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Trust has to be earned, Hurley has not earned anything yet.
We are in the hunt for top recruits that fill established needs. The narrative has changed from UConn being a former blue blood to UConn as a "destination school." He kept the bulk of the KO players here and added a good freshman. Those are all "accomplishments" for a coach who hasn't coached a game here yet. Agree fully that they are meaningless in the long run but so far, so good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom