Doomed | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Doomed

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
upload_2018-9-6_0-16-13.png

Reaction Score
Never felt he was coming here. Best player we actually have a shot with is Bouknight, I believe.

Reaction Score
I think he forgot to put an 'and' in there so:

I hear the staff feel they lead but others (reporters and bloggers) I talk to say it may not be true, and that uconn is not in the driver seat

Ding ding ding.. give that man a prize.. grammar hate me.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
I don’t think we should write him off because of a Crystal ball pick... Let’s play it out and see what happens. We knew it would probabaly be a spring commitment anyways.

Reaction Score
We need a big fish if for no other reason to get the snowball rolling in a positive direction and strongly stamp the perception that Hurley is bringing UCONN back. Can’t be just good and complimentary players. We need a Donyell caliber guy. Who will be the player to take that leap?

Reaction Score
I don’t think we should write him off because of a Crystal ball pick... Let’s play it out and see what happens. We knew it would probabaly be a spring commitment anyways.

I agree. I just think we are dominating his recruiting like we thought

Curiouser
Reaction Score
This is why it's senseless to get emotionally invested in any recruit until they put our jersey on. Until then it's always a crap shoot.

Reaction Score
This is why it's senseless to get emotionally invested in any recruit until they put our jersey on. Until then it's always a crap shoot.

Yup exactly

Reaction Score
I agree. I just think we aren’t dominating his recruiting like we thought
This pick is stemming from an assistant New Heights coach joining the UNC staff (not as an assistant coach just staff). Slater had Tre Mann and Caleb Mills picking UNC over the past couple months, so it’s not like he’s been infallible with his picks there either.

No 5 star is ever going to be a walk in touchdown. You have to beat blue bloods for these types. Hopefully Hurley and Kimani pull through.

Reaction Score
You leave out a word that changes the entire meaning of your post in pretty much every post.

Slow down. Concentrate just a little bit. This is a written forum - the extra 4 seconds you spend crafting your thoughts are worth it.

My 11th grade English teacher said the samething. I told her to go to hell nicely.

Reaction Score
This pick is stemming from an assistant New Heights coach joining the UNC staff (not as an assistant coach just staff).
May I ask who? Sean May was the last hire I remember and that’s been a few years. Most everyone on the staff has a prior connection to either Roy or UNC (usually both).

Reaction Score
May I ask who? Sean May was the last hire I remember and that’s been a few years. Most everyone on the staff has a prior connection to either Roy or UNC (usually both).
It was pointed out to me on Twitter by another UConn fan.

The guy's name is Shane Denully. Apparently he announced it on Instagram. His IG is private though, so I can't screenshot it. Maybe someone else here can.

Like I said though, he isn't an assistant coach. Maybe it's a Taliek Brown/Doherty/Gore type role. Not sure exactly. But I'm sure that this and the Slater pick aren't a coincidence.

Reaction Score
Well no one has left the basketball staff that I’m aware of, so unless he is like on the Smith Center facilities staff (and doesn’t yet have an email on the UNC site), I’m not sure what he is doing.

Interestingly there is a Louis Bouknight who is the JV assistant coach.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Lets say Precious commits to UNC this Sept, I'll still hold out some hope that if Dan & Co really show something with this team this year that a guy like Precious just might flip back.

Reaction Score
Lets say Precious commits to UNC this Sept, I'll still hold out some hope that if Dan & Co really show something with this team this year that a guy like Precious just might flip back.
He’s not committing anywhere this September

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
My 11th grade English teacher said the samething. I told her to go to hell nicely.

And true to form, you leave out the comma in this one. Hell, nicely.

Reaction Score
Is there any incident in history that the AAU coach/handler took Said job at University ... and the kid never enrolled?

I’d offer ... hard to find

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I agree. I just think we are dominating his recruiting like we thought

Just so there's no confusion, he forgot a 'don't' in there. So it would be:

I agree. I just don't think we are dominating his recruiting like we thought

Here for you buddy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors