Doomed. Jeff Anderson | The Boneyard

Doomed. Jeff Anderson

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Boo No GIF by Sarah Squirm

Reaction Score
From one incompetent reporter named Jeff taking about an incompetent ref named Jeff.
Of course the NCAA would do that to us. We just need to stay focused and do what we’ve been doing and not even make Anderson a factor.

Reaction Score
Ayers and Sirmons are 2 of the best refs in the country at least. Neither has reffed any of our games this season.
Like Meatloaf said, "2 out of 3 aint bad." In all seriousness this blows. Seems like someone switched our mascot to a black cat the last couple days. Not surprised in the least though. Almost expected it. Hopefully we just house them and it doesn't matter.

Reaction Score
If he's conscious of his reputation he might be careful he wouldn't otherwise be.
Or biggest if stages. Biggest solo whistle performance. Hope the other 2 keep him in check. This has got to be petition-able(?) regardless.

Reaction Score
Tweeted at the former head officiating and this was his reply

It’s really inexcusable and malpractice, but I wonder if this was done on purpose. I am not conspiracy guy at all, look at my posting history and u will see that, but I read that the sports books will lose a lot of money if UConn wins it all. It makes me question these decisions by the head of officiating.

Reaction Score
It’s really inexcusable and malpractice, but I wonder if this was done on purpose. I am not conspiracy guy at all, look at my posting history and u will see that, but I read that the sports books will lose a lot of money if UConn wins it all. It makes me question these decisions by the head of officiating.
It was absolutely done on purpose, there's no possible way they could just overlook this and not know the history.

Reaction Score
With Hawkins and now this, I’m starting to get really uneasy about this game

Reaction Score
Apart from the run in with Hurley early in the season Anderson's been fine, least of our concerns.

Reaction Score
It was absolutely done on purpose, there's no possible way they could just overlook this and not know the history.
This is so easily avoidable. Anderson never should be in Houston in the first place. I can’t get myself to think they just lost sight of this.

Reaction Score
I’ve decided to not care. I think Hurley has moved on too.
I agree. Nothing we can do. He's only 1/3 of the crew.

He wouldnt have erased any of the leads we've had so far, he wont tonight either.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom