Don't Look Now, But KML... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Don't Look Now, But KML...

Reaction Score
KML get injured? she didn't play last night and i saw something like 5 minutes previous game?

Reaction Score
KML get injured? she didn't play last night and i saw something like 5 minutes previous game?
I hear she has a concussion. she definitely is not riding the bench!

Reaction Score
I hear she has a concussion. she definitely is not riding the bench!

Oh no!!!! Didn't know that. She did not get into last night's game. Now that we know that concussions aren't just a "bell-ringing," or "getting dinged," that it's brain damage that is often cumulative, I've got my fingers crossed for KML's speedy recovery, and complete recovery without long-term problems.

Grazi for letting us know.

Reaction Score
KML had her 3rd concussion while at UConn, so this is at least her 4th. Ugh!

OMG!!!! That's way worse. Multiple concussions have been linked to all sorts of problems later in life, or problems that come on much earlier in life than they're supposed to. And after one concussion, one can get other concussions much more easily.

Is there a question whether, after now four known concussions, KML might have to retire? Will doctors recommend that she retire in order to protect herself?

Had no idea she'd suffered so many. I wonder how long it will take the symptoms to disappear this time? Very concerning.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
OMG!!!! That's way worse. Multiple concussions have been linked to all sorts of problems later in life, or problems that come on much earlier in life than they're supposed to. And after one concussion, one can get other concussions much more easily.

Is there a question whether, after now four known concussions, KML might have to retire? Will doctors recommend that she retire in order to protect herself?

Had no idea she'd suffered so many. I wonder how long it will take the symptoms to disappear this time? Very concerning.
I didn't even remember the one at UConn until I did some research. I hope K is healing well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom