Don't Forget What Crap is On The Bubble | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Don't Forget What Crap is On The Bubble

Reaction Score
We get a bid...to the NIT
Yes, a top 3 seed in the NIT IMO. However in that scenario, how would Uconn's profile compare to Tulsa's from last year? I forget how Tulsa was last year but I know they were not great.

Reaction Score
Not that the NIT is anything to get excited about, but I do think this team would actually take it seriously and try to win it, unlike some of our past NIT teams.

Reaction Score
Not sure to whom you are addressing this self righteous rant but we ALL post things that everyone, some of us, none of us agree but I am glad you decided to take a few deep breaths.
Keep breathing and if you start having problems doing so, simply decide not to read what is on this board.
Can you control that?

You're telling him off for being exasperated with someone you have on ignore?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
You're telling him off for being exasperated with someone you have on ignore?
Somewhat snarky statement by gtcam but isn't his message meaningful? Rather than dealing with people we want to change and who probably won't isn't it better to just ignore them or not let them get under our skin?

Reaction Score
Often after one of your posts I get the urge to ask you to stop posting here - because you are ruining this board - but then I take a few deep breaths and tell myself that this is just a message board. That you are probably a fine person. And that writing such a thing would be bad will for such a petty reason.

This is not you at your worst here. But I fear that it may be you at your best. Your takes are never good and always hot - and you always come off like a jerk.

Can you control that by being less of a jerk going forward, please?
But without JSM how we would know Kris Bryant is a choker, Bryce Harper is bad at baseball, and Les Miles cannot coach?

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
I don't like the image of crap bubbles.
cesspool.gif

Reaction Score
Current NIT Bracketology

FWIW, UConn not currently projected in, on the bubble or "just missed" in NIT bracketology.

PS..didn't even realize there was such a thing as "NIT Bracketology", was hoping UConn would never have the need to look it up...

Reaction Score
NIT Bracketology? My laughing just turned to weeping.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom