Don't forget Napheesa | The Boneyard

Don't forget Napheesa

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Her impact on the game was immeasurable. And she gets her special game in St Louis including her HS retiring her number.

1543795662314.png

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Why is there a need every game to say "Don't forget naphessa"? What about what Katie Lou brought to the game... and what Dangerfield brought, and Walker, Williams, ONO......????????

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Why is there a need every game to say "Don't forget naphessa"? What about what Katie Lou brought to the game... and what Dangerfield brought, and Walker, Williams, ONO.????????

My point was to try to get the BY to get excited about her HS visit and her home game and I did not create a new thread but simply added to my own as is my right.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Why is there a need every game to say "Don't forget naphessa"? What about what Katie Lou brought to the game... and what Dangerfield brought, and Walker, Williams, ONO.????????
People have been starting threads for each player in order to give her her due. I'm sure the OP didn't mean to slight Napheesa's teammates in any way.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
It does not happen EVERY game. Don't read it if you don't like it.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Because Phee is taken for granted. She is the most consistent UCONN player. The others sparkle but not game in and game out like Phee. Even Geno has said so.

Reaction Score
Like I've written before, Pheesa is close to the perfect player, and she always has been the perfect teammate. Few UConn players I have liked and admired more. She is truly more than the sum of her talents.

Reaction Score
Like I've written before, Pheesa is close to the perfect player, and she always has been the perfect teammate. Few UConn players I have liked and admired more. She is truly more than the sum of her talents.
She's been my favorite since she arrived. Class personified.

Reaction Score
I honestly never really paid much attention to her until this summer. She she looked good with team USA and really impressed. I like her a lot and plays well as an undersized interior player. She is one of my favorites that not in the green or gold.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
As I’ve said before, if her playing days wind down, she has a bonafide future in broadcasting. She is extremely skilled as a speaker and is obviously very bright. What a great Husky she is and has been.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I've admired her greatly since she was a junior in HS. And who is a better player in America right now?

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Napheesa is like a skilled surgeon quietly at work in the operating room, with a deft touch, regularly interrupted by Lou, and now CW as well, marching in beating bass drums and banging cymbals. Her game is as quiet as theirs is loud. But no less valuable or important.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom