Donovan Mitchell or Jalen Adams | The Boneyard

Donovan Mitchell or Jalen Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I assume we only take one of these two even though 247 currently has them both going to us (I know I know its early and they switch so much). Can we take both or will Ollie take the first one that says yes. What are their interest levels, and do you have a preference as a Boneyarder that has never seen either play? ;)

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If anyone says anything other than "Why, we would just love to have them both!", I will punch them in the throat through their computer screen.

Reaction Score
If anyone says anything other than "Why, we would just love to have them both!", I will punch them in the throat through their computer screen.

You mean we don't need too many more guards?:eek:

caw

Reaction Score
I assume we only take one of these two even though 247 currently has them both going to us (I know I know its early and they switch so much). Can we take both or will Ollie take the first one that says yes. What are their interest levels, and do you have a preference as a Boneyarder that has never seen either play? ;)

Can't imagine UConn would take both unless someone leaves early or transfers:

Guards in 2015:
Cassell- JR (JC redshirt)
Samuel -JR
Purvis - JR (transfer)
Ali -FR

And 2/3s
Calhoun- SR
Hamilton - SO

Add in one more PG/combo and that's 7 scholarships for 3 positions. Of course someone may leave early or transfer.

As for 4/5:
Brimah-JR
Nolan - SR
Facey - JR
Tolksdorf-SR
Lubin-SO

Two spots left assuming no transfers/early entries. One guard and one big make the most sense right now.

I would love either of them, or both if a spot opens up, along with a handful of other guards UConn is after, only one that stands apart for me is Hamiltons teammate Dorsey.

Punch away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc