2022 Recruiting: - Donovan Clingan | Page 9 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Donovan Clingan

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Something tells me Donovan ends up in Storrs. We need a ring for the thumb and I've got no issues if a Clingan helps get it for us.

1624847529079.png

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Something tells me Donovan ends up in Storrs. We need a ring for the thumb and I've got no issues if a Clingan helps get it for us.

1624847529079.png

EDIT: Took drunk me 40 minutes to do this in Microsoft paint only to realize 10 seconds after I posted it that I may have been thinking of Donovan Vulcan.

Reaction Score
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw <DONOVAN ANNOUNCE HIS DECISION> at 31 Flavors last night. I guess <HE'S> pretty serious.
Thank you, Simone. Fry? Fry? Fry?

Reaction Score
This is kind of separate from the discussion about a specific mystery team, but it seems like everyone is just assuming it’s either UConn or Michigan, and I don’t really know what that’s based off of. It’s kind of an odd recruiting summer because both players and coaches are making up for lost time. That has to make things more unpredictable.
I think a few tweets from recruiting guys. Nothing too concrete, and at least to me it seems he either doesn’t know yet, or is holding it secret pretty well. I would bet a lot of money it’s either UConn, Michigan, or a third mystery team though.

Reaction Score
From the planet I'm from hearing from surveillance that there are other schools involved and we will hear shortly. Ugh!
twilight zone GIF

Reaction Score
I think a few tweets from recruiting guys. Nothing too concrete, and at least to me it seems he either doesn’t know yet, or is holding it secret pretty well. I would bet a lot of money it’s either UConn, Michigan, or a third mystery team though.
Yeah, I don’t doubt that UConn and Michigan are the top two contenders. I just think the idea that they are the only two contenders might be wrong. I think he is genuinely not sure. Let’s hope his official visit goes well!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
You said we should be concerned. I said “very concerned?”. You said “is there any other kind?”. I can read it back to you. I just want the truth.

Danger and grave danger. Love it. Have used that exchange more than once as an example of get a better adjective if you need and adjective to describe an adjective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom