Donovan Clingan invited to NBA Top 100 Camp | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Donovan Clingan invited to NBA Top 100 Camp

Reaction Score
I'm paranoid enough to just wish he would stay out of the spotlight until he shows up on campus.

Remember Andrew Bynum? Calhoun helped him get a spot in the McDonad's AA game and he impressed enough to go to the NBA without college.

Reaction Score
Good stuff. Glad he is holding his own against good competition. Let him enjoy himself next year at BCHS against “lesser competition”. This tells me he certainly has big upside and we shouldn’t worry too much about him playing against lesser competition in the league. Hurley and his crew will shape his game well. Hope that his BCHS coach gets him playing outside the paint a bit more. Can’t wait to watch him play during his senior year at BCHS, I’m 15 minutes away from Bristol.

Reaction Score
Good stuff. Glad he is holding his own against good competition. Let him enjoy himself next year at BCHS against “lesser competition”. This tells me he certainly has big upside and we shouldn’t worry too much about him playing against lesser competition in the league. Hurley and his crew will shape his game well. Hope that his BCHS coach gets him playing outside the paint a bit more. Can’t wait to watch him play during his senior year at BCHS, I’m 15 minutes away from Bristol.
I love the decision to go back to Bristol high because of the pressure he’s going to be under. His sophomore year and junior year there was no state tournament, though it was very impressive the teams he beat to win the conference tournament his junior year.
but winning a state championship will be very hard, because it will be expected, and he will be the most spotlighted player in the CIAC in many many years, maybe a couple decades. And it’s not easy as a center who doesn’t bring the ball up the floor, can’t control how his guards handle pressure, etc. it will be really fun to see how it goes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom