Donovan Clingan’s Glastonbury NIL Event with Red Fox on 3/2 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Donovan Clingan’s Glastonbury NIL Event with Red Fox on 3/2

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Folks from the Red Fox are great, food was great, and Donavan being super nice was the icing on the cake. Kiddo was thrilled, that’s all I can ask for. Thanks to everyone who helped pull this together.

7F57133E-A234-4072-9DB5-30A22E01B7EB.jpeg

PS Did Mr. Clingan help save a life near your table, @Chief00?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
PS Did Mr. Clingan help save a life near your table, @Chief00?
Yes he did, a woman was choking and Mr Clingan swung into action and perform the Heimlich Manuever and possibly saved her life. It is never dull at Red Fox.
It was a tense moment as people realized something wasn’t right but then relief and the waiters started clapping… glad everyone is ok!

Reaction Score
Everyone had fun. Donovan wants to do another with Andre. Good turnout.

Haha Red Fox gonna need a banquet hall pretty soon. Wouldn't surprise me if down the road, the men's and women's team combine to do an event. Each having a player attend. That would be fantastic.

MrP

Reaction Score
Tangentially, do any long time residents of the area remember a restaurant in this plaza named “KB Wintonbury”? My aunt and uncle owned it in the 90’s and I’m wondering if this place is in the same spot their restaurant was.

Reaction Score
Haha Red Fox gonna need a banquet hall pretty soon. Wouldn't surprise me if down the road, the men's and women's team combine to do an event. Each having a player attend. That would be fantastic.
It is true that would bring in some new market segments. But for now Andre and Donovan are our guys. We are fortunate to have them.

Reaction Score
Had a great time, thanks for putting this together. I enjoyed chatting with Donovan and his dad Bill. I told Donovan I plan on being in NY next Friday and Saturday and I expect the team to be as well. He gave me a thumbs up, and said they’ll be there. I love his confidence while still being humble. Props to the Red Fox for setting his dad and friends up well with a table, same as they did for Andre.

Reaction Score
Tangentially, do any long time residents of the area remember a restaurant in this plaza named “KB Wintonbury”? My aunt and uncle owned it in the 90’s and I’m wondering if this place is in the same spot their restaurant was.
KB Wintonbury>W.B. Cody's>Carbone’s Kitchen…

Reaction Score
It is true that would bring in some new market segments. But for now Andre and Donovan are our guys. We are fortunate to have them.
Has Adama done anything similar? I would think people would welcome the opportunity to interact with him.

Reaction Score
This is the only reason I regret not staying in CT. Tough to attend these events when you live in south Florida. My two son’s would have really loved attending an event like this.
It is 80 degrees here though

Reaction Score
You’d have to have the event at 5:00 Does the RF even do early bird?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom