Dom Amore: Credit where credit is due | The Boneyard

Dom Amore: Credit where credit is due

Status
Not open for further replies.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Good read.

And thankfully the obligatory "he's listed at 6-foot but more like 5-whatever" made it in there! Keep that streak alive!

Reaction Score
Nice read, thanks Dom (sorry to throw this in but,,,, just one grammatical error that I noticed). In addition I would like a little more of the day-to-day tidbits from practice. Especially now when the schedule is choppy and there is sometimes a long gap between games.

Reaction Score
Nice read, thanks Dom (sorry to throw this in but,,,, just one grammatical error that I noticed). In addition I would like a little more of the day-to-day tidbits from practice. Especially now when the schedule is choppy and there is sometimes a long gap between games.

the problem with this is that the media doesnt have access to the team or practice everyday, i believe it may be one a week or something which is why u usually see some sort of update from all the bloggers at the same time. But i agree, breakdown the next opponent or something, be creative

Reaction Score
The media is typically invited to practice the day before games, or sometimes on Fridays before a Sunday game, to talk to JC and some of the players for the pre-game articles. Other than that they don't have access to the team or practices.

Reaction Score
Very nice article.
The more I read about the "Boatshow", the more I like this kid!

Reaction Score
Dom does visit the BoneYard. I participated in his Chat on Thursday and he mentioned the BoneYard. I responded by saying "Thank you for the BoneYard Shoutout!" He responded by saying " No Problem.....but take it easy on the new guy!" He was responding to the post about him that trashed his grammatical errors and short, no detailed articles!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
It's not unusual to see the Boneyard mentioned in the local papers. This past summer, Mike DiMauro of the Day called out a football board poster by his handle, lol. The beat writers read the Boneyard, the television guys read the Boneyard and media from across the country sometimes read it, too. I got interviewed by a Los Angeles area newspaper a few years ago by someone that was writing about their local team's upcoming game vs the UConn women. The reporter got my name from reading the board.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Good for Dom. He's a good baseball guy and I like listening to when he's on Joe D.'s show. Sounds like he's getting into the swing.

Reaction Score
That might be the best read on Boat to date. Props are due.

Reaction Score
If Dom keeps writing articles like that, I doubt he'll see any threads bashing him anytime soon.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Nice to see Dom coming up with these articles. I'm sure he wouldn't have done this without the cattle prodding of the Boneyard.:cool:

Reaction Score
What up Dom? The bandwagon effect is in full force at the boneyard regarding the "Boat Show" and the 3 guard lineup. Its kind of a groupthink concept in place led by Dogmania (hahahaha). The common theme here before his debut was "He hasn't even played a college game yet ect ect ect..." Of course there are a few exceptions to the norm here. In other words a rare few understood what his immediate impact would be. The amateurs were clueless. :D

How does that 3 guard line up look now yarders?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
What up Dom? The bandwagon effect is in full force at the boneyard regarding the "Boat Show" and the 3 guard lineup. Its kind of a groupthink concept in place led by Dogmania (hahahaha). The common theme here before his debut was "He hasn't even played a college game yet ect ect ect..." Of course there are a few exceptions to the norm here. In other words a rare few understood what his immediate impact would be. The amateurs were clueless. :D

How does that 3 guard line up look now yarders?
You just had a lucky guess on that one Blue. And another one with Baylor. Keep up the lucy guesses. BTW - I was not aware this forum was part of our government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom