Dom Amore: A ‘no call’ spoils UConn’s day, but shouldn’t flush Huskies season | The Boneyard

Dom Amore: A ‘no call’ spoils UConn’s day, but shouldn’t flush Huskies season

Reaction Score

-> Jim Mora didn’t avail himself of the usual “cooling off period” after UConn’s 23-20 loss to Wake Forest.

No, he entered the interview room just a few minutes after the final gun and he was neither cooled off, nor lukewarm, nor smoldering. It was Fire … balllll:

“Okay, well, what I told the team is: ‘I’m proud of them for fighting back. We’ve got to make sure that we put ourselves in a position where it doesn’t come down to one play where an ACC (officiating team) team makes a horse (bleep) call against an independent, and that’s up to us to play better at the start of the game so it doesn’t come down to that call, which was holding and (pass interference).’ And that’s what I told them, we’ll come back, and we’ll fight, so it’s on us to play better earlier. But it’d sure be nice if it was a level playing field.” <-

Reaction Score
I'm guessing as the home team we pay the officiating team, I think DB should tell the ACC the check will be delivered if and when you can explain to me how that call at the end of the game (PI) was acceptable. Until that happens don't hold your breath waiting for UConn to pay for that joke of an officiating team.

Reaction Score
Why do we have to hire ACC refs for those games? This is completely horsesh@t. Who do Notre Dame use for refs for home games? I suspect ACC would be scared to piss off ACC refs.

Why can't UConn use refs from the MAC for example?
If we do sign with the b12 at any point I would demand they provide us referees for football going forward if we have to remain independent.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom