Dolson earns BE Player of the Week | The Boneyard

Dolson earns BE Player of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Forgive my whine but what more does KML have to do to earn POW? She's been Honorable Mention 3 times, Kelly only once. Kelly wasn't even HM after the Duke game. To be fair, Notre Dame hasn't been mentioned a lot on the Honor Roll either. Skylar has been POW once but Kayla Alexander of SU has won that honor twice? (Steph has also been POW twice)

But KML has been outstanding game after game, so much so that coaches are gameplanning a defense for her. Where's the recognition?

Reaction Score
Forgive my whine but what more does KML have to do to earn POW? She's been Honorable Mention 3 times, Kelly only once. Kelly wasn't even HM after the Duke game. To be fair, Notre Dame hasn't been mentioned a lot on the Honor Roll either. Skylar has been POW once but Kayla Alexander of SU has won that honor twice? (Steph has also been POW twice)

But KML has been outstanding game after game, so much so that coaches are gameplanning a defense for her. Where's the recognition?

On the Boneyard, and from her coaches, her teammates and opponents.

Reaction Score
I think they expect kml to drop 25 a night with 8-10 rebounds. Not sure really, but I imagine the UCONN dominance of awards and recognition was starting to irk some people and they are allowing other teams to get recognition. That said, big east is a conference full of talent with two contenders for NC and possibly 4 or more in sweet 16. Tough competition for awards (but let's be honest it's a tragedy when a UCONN player doesn't win it every week :) )

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I don't get the lack of love for KML either. She should be the type of player that the media fawns all over: she's a fantastic shooter, she wears Maya's number, she is super cute...I don't get it. Good thing is she's only a sophomore so she has lots of time to get some attention.

Reaction Score
There is no way for anyone who understands a bit about basketball not to have KML as AA this season!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Congrats, Stef!

K-A-L-E-E-N-A!

Two players playing at an All-American level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom