Does the last 4 team CFP selection matter in realignment? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Does the last 4 team CFP selection matter in realignment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Actually it seriously calls into question if the winner of the Playoffs is truly the National Champions. FSU could easily make a claim at 13-0
A committee deciding an undefeated team in a major conference because of injury is not as worthy as a one loss team changed what should be an objective decision to a subjective decision that really is very little different than a coaches poll or a Helms trophy .
I‘ve seen plenty of back up Quarterbacks play the game of their life . Championships are decided on the field not by committee
There is no NC this year a committee of Bureaucrats has taken the decision out of the hands of the players .

Reaction Score
The football NC is dead for FSU...

I've moved on...am celebrating yesterday's National Championship win in Soccer by the FSU women (#4 for them).

Rolled over Stanford 5-1 in the Final...and completed an undefeated year.

Stanford came into the game ranked #1 in scoring defense (gave up 10 all season) so that score is a coup.

Reaction Score
Actually it seriously calls into question if the winner of the Playoffs is truly the National Champions. FSU could easily make a claim at 13-0
A committee deciding an undefeated team in a major conference because of injury is not as worthy as a one loss team changed what should be an objective decision to a subjective decision that really is very little different than a coaches poll or a Helms trophy .
I‘ve seen plenty of back up Quarterbacks play the game of their life . Championships are decided on the field not by committee
There is no NC this year a committee of Bureaucrats has taken the decision out of the hands of the players .
As a Giants fan, Phil Simms was injured for Super Bowl XXV and Jeff Hostetler replaced him and the Giants won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom