Does any one know why... | The Boneyard

Does any one know why...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
...Giffey barely saw the floor against the 'Ville? He only had 3 min and the rest of his stats were all zeros.

Judging only by the box score our starters against Da 'Cuse should be Boat,Lamb,AO,Scoe and Giffey/Daniels.

We seem to be better playing one center and one point guard at a time.

Am I missing something or did Brendan Allen do something good every time he played? He scored off drives and handled and passed well?

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
No disrespect to Brendan Allen, but he is not the answer ... sorry.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
probably because the other kids were playing so good, giving their all and playing with composure

how could George possibly go away from what's working so well?

Reaction Score
No idea, but I was thinking the same thing. Someone created a thread of our 3 pt shooing the last 5 or 6 games and Giffey was at 42%. Everyone else was below 25%. He plays hard and is the only one to dive after loose balls. He rebounds fairly well and is a decent defender and he generally doesnt turn the ball over other than an occasional double dribble/travel goof. Considering the performance of the other players lately, I have no idea why he didnt play. If anything, hes one of the few that looks like the give a shi*.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure who's more lost, the players or the coaches not having that much of a feel for who to put in, keep in and take out of the game. I think George would do great as St. John's head coach in this regard. With just 6 scholarship players you really can't screw up that badly. Can you imagine the SJU head coach putting in the wrong starting line-up. "Damn! I could have sworn that kid was still on my team. Wasn't he here at practice yesterday?" :) But I digress.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Blaney hates germans?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
All I know is that the way DeAndre Daniels was turning the ball over against Louisville, there is no reason why Giffey shouldn't have gotten more time. Daniels doesn't look ready at all. Atleast we know Giffey will play solid. At this point we need someone solid.

Reaction Score
Pearl harbor was the Japanese
You apparently have never seen Animal House. Your are now sentenced to renting, buying or seeing if you can steam this movie from Netflix. You'll thank me later!

Reaction Score
You apparently have never seen Animal House. Your are now sentenced to renting, buying or seeing if you can steam this movie from Netflix. You'll thank me later!
Yes I did see it too many years ago and it was great movie and I will see it again - thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom