Do you guys want to laugh? | The Boneyard

Do you guys want to laugh?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Two threads on this nonsense?

If you want to laugh, I was just listening to Gilbert Gottfried in the car on Sirius.

A Polish kid comes home from school and says to his mom, "Guess what? The teacher asked a question today and I was the only one in the class who could answer it!"

Mom says, 'That's fantastic! I'm so proud of you! What was the question?"

"Who farted?"

Reaction Score

If you want to laugh, I was just listening to Gilbert Gottfried in the car on Sirius.

A Polish kid comes home from school and says to his mom, "Guess what? The teacher asked a question today and I was the only one in the class who could answer it!"

"Who farted?"
Virginia!

Reaction Score

Yeah i saw this. After reading it i was filled with a jealous rage the likes ive never felt. Ive been supporting a mediocre program and have switched my allegiance to a far superior program in Virginia. Not sure wth ive been thinking supporting this second rate Uconn program. :rolleyes:

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
This is like when that Marquette writer said they had a better season than UConn in 2023. Copium is a national epidemic

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It's always better to be the program that other teams compare themselves to, rather than to be one of the pack doing the comparing.

temery

What?
Reaction Score

"Who farted?"

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. At one point in the discussion, the teacher remarked that it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow an entire human being because, even though the whale was a very large mammal, its throat was very small.

"But the whale swallowed Jonah," the little girl insisted.

Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human. It was physically impossible, she said.

The little girl said, "When I get to heaven, I will ask Jonah."

The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"

The little girl replied, "Then you ask him."

Reaction Score
Virgina killed us in the preseason secret scrimmage according to Hurley. So they are obviously better than us and had better seasons.

Reaction Score

"Who farted?"
Off season. You know what happens.

Reaction Score
Virgina killed us in the preseason secret scrimmage according to Hurley. So they are obviously better than us and had better seasons.
Just like the college all stars beat the 92 dream team or so they say.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Virginia's title run was the most fortuitous run in NCAAB history. Got the whistle and a nail biting win in multiple, I mean nearly every game.

Guess what, they won the national championship

And they're not even on our radar. They're around the Cuse level of accomplishments.

6-1

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom