Do you guys know we won? | The Boneyard

Do you guys know we won?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm relatively new to this board but the negativity even after wins continues to confuse me. Great win tonight!!
don't try and understand some of the trolls on here, you could post something encouraging and positive and people will hate you for it. But yea, ditto on the great win.

Reaction Score
we won both games ugly.... both wins... hopefully they learn from these.. i hate the new ref calls... its killing baz and boatshows D

Reaction Score
we won both games ugly.... both wins... hopefully they learn from these.. i hate the new ref calls... its killing baz and boatshows D
I'm undecided about the new rules but leaning toward not liking them. That said, Bazz took advantage of the rules to put up 27. It is definitely a different game.

Reaction Score
I'm relatively new to this board but the negativity even after wins continues to confuse me. Great win tonight!!

Huge difference between "negative" and breaking down the game. I mean if you were happy beating an unranked team by 1 who had 2 of their best guys out most of the time in foul trouble, then bravo. While happy with a W there's a lot that happened that is a bit unnerving on certain ends of the court. Without a great offensive performance by Bazz they looked incapable on O, mostly because he and Boat had it in their hands 95% of time. Omar is slumping mightily and we don't run plays to get Giffey open looks.

People are happy with the win but if your satisfied overall you aren't watching!

Reaction Score
That was an ugly game.

Wins are great. But this board discusses more than wins and loses. You're confusing the Boneyard with the standings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom