Do you follow posters on the yard? | The Boneyard

Do you follow posters on the yard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Curious as to who is using the follow feature this forum has and who you are following?

I'd like to build up my list a little bit to have a more robust news feed but I honestly don't pay too much attention to usernames. Anyone stand out as always being on point or funny?

Tom it would be cool to be able to search the top liked posters in each forum to use to build up a user based filter. Sometimes there are gems I find in the news feed that are buried in threads I would never open otherwise.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I've been trying to get a "Hall of Fame" addon installed that will create a list of the most liked threads. No luck so far.

Curious as to who is using the follow feature this forum has and who you are following?

I'd like to build up my list a little bit to have a more robust news feed but I honestly don't pay too much attention to usernames. Anyone stand out as always being on point or funny?

Tom it would be cool to be able to search the top liked posters in each forum to use to build up a user based filter. Sometimes there are gems I find in the news feed that are buried in threads I would never open otherwise.

Reaction Score

Pretty sure if you just follow Fishy you will get beyond the "funny" you are looking for. As for "on point" he thinks so and if you don't he is or agree with him he'll hunt you down and punch you in the throat. Hence why I have so many posts on this forum, because he found me and I can't express myself to anyone in person!!:oops:

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Pretty sure if you just follow Fishy you will get beyond the "funny" you are looking for. As for "on point" he thinks so and if you don't he is or agree with him he'll hunt you down and punch you in the throat. Hence why I have so many posts on this forum, because he found me and I can't express myself to anyone in person!!:oops:

Be careful, mau! If you don't start typing a bit better, he'll come after your fingers with a mallet!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I used to follow Pat a lot. Then she caught me in aisle 6 at Shaws one day and I was at a loss for words as to why I was there when she knew I lived 1,055 miles away.

Reaction Score
I've been trying to get a "Hall of Fame" addon installed that will create a list of the most liked threads. No luck so far.

I'd vote on that and we can also induct members as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom