Do we care that ND is getting hammered? or are we just too exhausted? (Merged) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Do we care that ND is getting hammered? or are we just too exhausted? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not nearly the same situation that Miami loss came at a time when Reimer was deciding if she was in or out. She actually missed the game. I'm thinking Turner's off season sholder surgery and rehab not fully successful.

If you are correct --that is terrible--I like Muffet (well almost) and her team (somewhat) but I detest
injuries to a player of Turner's abilities and potentials. I don't hate much--but I hate to see a kids future end before it really begins. I sincerely hope you are not correct.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
If you are correct --that is terrible--I like Muffet (well almost) and her team (somewhat) but I detest
injuries to a player of Turner's abilities and potentials. I don't hate much--but I hate to see a kids future end before it really begins. I sincerely hope you are not correct.
I hope that I'm not correct also. @Orangutan posted something that made me reconsider- basically that Turner just had a bad game against NC State.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I hope that I'm not correct also. @Orangutan posted something that made me reconsider- basically that Turner just had a bad game against NC State.

For more background, Turner's stat lines from the 3 games before this one:

vs. Toledo - 26 pts (11-13 FG), 8 reb, 2 ast, 2 blk, 1 stl
vs. Michigan St. - 19 pts (7-15), 7 reb, 5 blk, 1 ast
vs. Chattanooga - 24 points (10-13), 5 reb, 6 blk, 1 ast

compared to

vs. NC State - 7 pts (3-8), 3 reb, 2 ast, 1 blk (fouled out)

There's always the chance that she tweaked something but it didn't look like anything was off physically. Just looked like she was playing badly.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
About to sit down and watch this game now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom