DJ Harvey | Page 5 | The Boneyard

DJ Harvey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
CoJzS1uUIAArmaJ.jpg

Reaction Score
Link does not work. Your modus operandiis to paste the article
Forgot Tom still hates Jerry Meyer. The article was only 2-3 sentences so I didn't want to copy and paste since it would have been more than 10% of the article.

Here, this works better. Direct from the source.

Reaction Score
Forgot Tom still hates Jerry Meyer. The article was only 2-3 sentences so I didn't want to copy and paste since it would have been more than 10% of the article.

Here, this works better. Direct from the source.

Harvey's been releasing his top ten for over two months now: DJ Harvey

Reaction Score
Yeah, I thought we already knew this? It was a top 8 at one point, if i'm not mistaken.

Reaction Score

Rough hit for Bama being forgotten

That's gotta be a sign to just move on and recruit someone new (from Bama's perspective). Can't see them having a realistic shot if he just forgot to mention them

C

Chief00

Gee I just got home from my MAL celebration and now I got to figure this out - LOL.

Had a great time with the crew - celebrating MAL at Mohegan. Thanks Mitch for everything.

Nice problem to have.

Reaction Score
According to TOS (Xavier side) Scruggs won't be coming here with Alterique and MAL on board. Probably doesn't help much with Wilkes, either.

Diallo's recruitment is mysterious. He just got a Cuse crystal ball pick, our guys like our chance, and then there's some NBA whispers? Way too much going on there.

I'd connect a DJ Harvey with Wilkes or Diallo's recruitment more than Polley's. That may disappoint some to hear, but Harvey is a very good player capable of playing the 2 or 3.

The fact that UConn is currently Harvey's last scheduled visit makes me excited, especially when ND has been the favorite of late and he's scheduled to visit them this weekend. If he was a given to commit there, he probably wouldn't have scheduled another OV before he visited ND.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom