DJ Harvey | Page 6 | The Boneyard

DJ Harvey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Woof. Another hit to the 2017 class.

This one does sting a bit - thought we had a really shot if he made it to his visit. Makes Diallo all that more important - I don't think Scruggs or Wilkes are realistic.

Reaction Score
Wonder if he sees the depth even without Hami. Jalen + Christian will be playing a lot of the 2 and Vance + Terry will be playing a lot of the 3. Some recruits want to play right away and that might not have been the case for DJ is he came to UConn. Best of luck to him wherever he goes.

Reaction Score
This one does sting a bit - thought we had a really shot if he made it to his visit. Makes Diallo all that more important - I don't think Scruggs or Wilkes are realistic.

Correct. It's Hami then a plan B or C such as Beatty. Still good guard depth though after this season. MAL, Alterique, Jalen, Christian.

Reaction Score
Correct. It's Hami then a plan B or C such as Beatty. Still good guard depth though after this season. MAL, Alterique, Jalen, Christian.

Forgot about Beatty - I like his game and hope he is still in the mix if something falls through with Hami. I don't really see Harvey/Diallo as guards in UConn's system though - think they would be more likely to play the 3. In a perfect world, we get Diallo and Bamba. If that happens, I don't think you need to take anyone else. Polley and Beatty are the two other guys to keep an eye on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom