OT: - Division of Athletics' Administration Flow Chart | The Boneyard

OT: Division of Athletics' Administration Flow Chart

Reaction Score
For anyone completely bored out of their mind, and wants to study UConn's Division of Athletics' administrative org., check out this sweet flow chart I made for a class.

If anyone's a UConn administration guru and notices an error on my part (reporting supervisors/titles/etc.) please let me know; I don't have to turn this paper in until later next week. Thanks Boneyard
Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 12.26.40 PM.png

Reaction Score
If anyone's a UConn administration guru and notices an error on my part (reporting supervisors/titles/etc.) please let me know; I don't have to turn this paper in until later next week. Thanks Boneyard
View attachment 35568

Adrianne Swinney - Chief Operatin Officer is a typo I assume?

Edit - Also Facilities Management is usually shortened to mgmt not mmgt. (unless it's master of management).

Reaction Score
Adrianne Swinney - Chef Operatin Officer is a typo I assume?

Edit - Also Facilities Management is usually shortened to mgmt not mmgt. (unless it's master of management).

Thanks for the heads up Auror, much appreciated.

Reaction Score
You mean an org chart? These seem to staff functions. The print is small, and I may have missed it, but where are the 'line' orgs: ie, the teams / coaches.

Reaction Score
You mean an org chart? These seem to staff functions. The print is small, and I may have missed it, but where are the 'line' orgs: ie, the teams / coaches.

You can refer to it as either an org or flow chart, or better yet an organizational flow chart.

I focused more on administrative departments rather than the actual sports teams; if I added them the chart would be insanely huge (last I checked UConn has 24 sports programs).

The only way I could reasonably fit this on one page is keeping the font small.

Reaction Score
You could really provide context and make a statement about how big a business college athletics has become if you could find (or recreate) the chart from 50 years ago and publish it alongside this chart.

C

Chief00

You can refer to it as either an org or flow chart, or better yet an organizational flow chart.

I focused more on administrative departments rather than the actual sports teams; if I added them the chart would be insanely huge (last I checked UConn has 24 sports programs).

The only way I could reasonably fit this on one page is keeping the font small.

Now Chief00 knows why the budget is $80 million.

C

Chief00

Years ago, a former boss once told Chief00, pretend like you are important and then you are!
That way you don’t have to figure out all these lines and boxes. You then have time to worry about your tailgate tent blowing away Saturday.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You could really provide context and make a statement about how big a business college athletics has become if you could find (or recreate) the chart from 50 years ago and publish it alongside this chart.
All you need to know is that 40 years ago our Athletic Director took a 2nd job...as president of the NCAA.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
All you need to know is that 40 years ago our Athletic Director took a 2nd job...as president of the NCAA.
And yet somehow he managed to find the time to hire Calhoun and Auriemma and had two NCAA championships on his watch. I think we can cut John a little slack.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom