Dividing up 200 Minutes | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Dividing up 200 Minutes

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
it's certainly a tough math problem...... no matter how many blow outs they play and I suspect there will be many, no way Geno plays PB only 25 minutes a game.........he can't help himself in keeping the starting five out on the court despite the size of their lead.....also there's simply no way averages only 15 minutes unless she has nagging injuries during the season........
Per Geno:
“You have to perform at a real high level every day if you want what they all want. They want to have an impact. And I’ve already had a couple of them say to me, ‘Coach, obviously we know that some of us are not going to play the same amount of minutes as we played last year.’ Yeah, because we had guys played 37, 38 minutes last year, so they know that’s not going to happen.”

Reaction Score
Per Geno:
“You have to perform at a real high level every day if you want what they all want. They want to have an impact. And I’ve already had a couple of them say to me, ‘Coach, obviously we know that some of us are not going to play the same amount of minutes as we played last year.’ Yeah, because we had guys played 37, 38 minutes last year, so they know that’s not going to happen.”
it's going to be fascinating to watch Geno divvy up minutes this coming season with so many talented players..........obviously it becomes more difficult if everybody plays to their potential but that is rarely the case............barring injuries I expect everyone who played significant minutes last season to play a bit less but I don't see PB with more then 2-3 minutes of additional bench time if for no other reason then she would drive Geno crazy pleading to get back on the court

Reaction Score
You know, I just got a crazy idea. Let's let Geno figure out the minutes. He might have just a tad more information than the average BY'ers. Then again, maybe not...

Reaction Score
it's going to be fascinating to watch Geno divvy up minutes this coming season with so many talented players..........obviously it becomes more difficult if everybody plays to their potential but that is rarely the case............barring injuries I expect everyone who played significant minutes last season to play a bit less but I don't see PB with more then 2-3 minutes of additional bench time if for no other reason then she would drive Geno crazy pleading to get back on the court

PB - 27-31 minutes. (Rounded up to 31 minutes because I expect a target around 30 that Geno will want to play the best wcbb player and have others get comfortable playing off of her / and to see who plays best with her.

If CWill plays like she did later portion of last year 26-30.

Reaction Score
There will be more rooms available in the Chateau de Bowwow. :p
yes.........you don't want to be put there as you might never get out of it with this talented group.......

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom