Disgusted | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Disgusted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Team is made of glass. They shatter under any stress. I don't see KO cultivating the type of mental toughness or discipline needed to compete at a high level. We are down to the end of the season and nothing has changed.

Reaction Score
We are just an incredibly stupid and unclutch team, it's gross to watch. Gibbs and Purvis just suck when it matters. We have the third ranked defense and can't stop the ball to save our lives when it matters, we are the third ranked free throw shooting team yet never go to the line. We had no business winning the game but Gibbs was clearly fouled on the three to add insult to injury, I hate every lousy thing about being stuck in this hellhole of a conference.
Being in this lousy conference,doesn't change the fact that this team isn't basketball smart or play with heart and passion.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
What absolute BULL.

Credit them my .

This program is making the AAC look FAR better than it is. Anyone see what happened to Temple when they played Villanova?

Kevin Ollie and his staff making the AAC look like the toughest league in the country is malpractice at the highest order.

You make some real stupid arguments
Look what Nova did to Temple?? So that is the benchmark for the league
You are typical of the dolts who come on here after a loss, throw negative crap at the wall and sees what sticks
You also seem to prey on the other negative people to bulk your likes
Malpratice? what a laugh

Houston shot the crap out of the ball in the 2nd half and that did contribute to the win

Curiouser
Reaction Score
It was amazing. We continually jogged back while they just ran right up our rectums. That is effort and recognition. It's like we expected them to just get over half court and settle in to half court. Just such a lack of urgency and poise with this team. So much potential and so much fail. I've never seen anything like this team when it comes to close games. We find ways to lose. We don't get beat ( usually) ...we find ways to lose.
"Lack of urgency" was what I kept muttering from the end of the first half through the end of the game. Well, that and a lot of other things that horrified my family and the friends we attended the game with. Like "Calhoun would have choked one of these guys by now." Thank God Locust Reign came on tap at Willi Brew during our post game meal or else our ride home would be a lot more miserable right now (and I'd be driving, rather than Mrs. 8893).

Reaction Score
You make some real stupid arguments
Look what Nova did to Temple?? So that is the benchmark for the league
You are typical of the dolts who come on here after a loss, throw negative crap at the wall and sees what sticks
You also seem to prey on the other negative people to bulk your likes
Malpratice? what a laugh

Houston shot the crap out of the ball in the 2nd half and that did contribute to the win
Can't deny the D was sleep walking in transition. Houston also had some great ball movement. This isn't a terrible team; just a vastly underperforming team with little ability to handle stress. Not a single 3 ball shooter that can knock it down in the stretch.

Reaction Score
What absolute BULL.

Credit them my .

This program is making the AAC look FAR better than it is. Anyone see what happened to Temple when they played Villanova?

Kevin Ollie and his staff making the AAC look like the toughest league in the country is malpractice at the highest order.

Maybe Manuel knew something... KO has been uninspiring this year. The team looks scared and undisciplined at the end of tight games.
At the very least, KO should try new assistants. Shake up needed!

Reaction Score
  1. Told one of these trolls not to sleep on Houston...

I knew Houston was a team to take seriously and I posted over a week ago that we needed to play our B+ game at a minimum. Our fans in Gampel were ready for it. Can't say the same about the coaching staff… KO and company got straight up schooled in every facet of the game. That was a basketball clinic.

PS-No I'm not anti-Ko and I don't want KO fired but if you don't think major adjustments need to be made to the assistant coaching staff you're clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom