Disdain for AO | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Disdain for AO

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
so Alex thinks playing for Haith at Mizzu gives him a better shot to get to the NBA than playing for Calhoun (now Ollie) at UConn

what more needs to be said?

he just ain't got "it"

Reaction Score
Too soon! One way to let things go is to talk about things that bother us. So let people talk about their feelings regarding this issue. The difficulty for me regarding this advice, is when are we dwelling (time spent) and/or obsessing (degree spent) over an issue vs. allowing ourselves the opportunity to get things out of our systems.

There is no absolute answer to this because the amount of discussion that is "appropriate" will depend on the individuals disturbed by incidences, the various incidences themselves, and what stage of one's life we are in.

"will depend on the individuals disturbed by incidences, the various incidences themselves, and what stage of one's life we are in."

That was funny as H-LL! hahahahaha That is some deep psychoanalysis my brotha!

Well the good thing is I was worried about Alex getting another ring with Flip. Now I can breath easier knowing the Bone-yard's take is the guy is a cancer with not much potential character wise to help lead Missouri to a title! Glad I can cross them off my list of potential title contenders! Thank God!

Go Gonzaga!! Go Kevin Ollie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01