Dimon Carrigan | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dimon Carrigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Are you sure we want him? I don't care what the videos show of him. I question his character given that he has moved around like a gypsy. Hurley wants talent but has also mentioned recruiting players with good character. Don't sell your soul to the devil people!

This is a rather large and overdramatic leap you’re making.

Reaction Score
Academics are probably the biggest concern regarding Dimon. Gotta think UCONN has the resources to help him out with that (in a non-UNC fake classes kind of way).

Reaction Score
Eastern Florida State
Yes. I believe he’s in Texas now. Not 100% sure. A kid at 3 jucos in a year is highly unusual.

Jucos are there 2 years u less they are a qualifier out of HS. Our juco Loses kids each year after a year if they are full qualifiers. Sometimes kids want better offers so they go to juco for a year rather than prep. There are other permutations I’d be shocked if he’s ready after a year since he had great offers out of HS

Reaction Score
Academics are probably the biggest concern regarding Dimon. Gotta think UCONN has the resources to help him out with that (in a non-UNC fake classes kind of way).
He left Woodstock hanging and is now on his 4th school in less then 2 yrs. He should just sign a professional contract with a team in Panama and get over with it

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I’m guessing he’s going to sit this year at whatever junior college he’s going to attend in hopes of having three years of eligibility starting in 19-20.

He’s going to announce his plans next week. I don’t think anyone needs to pay much attention to that - his plans will probably change 27 times before it’s all said and done.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
He was an absolute monster at Bunker Hill Community College for what it's worth. Think he averaged like 20pts 15reb and 5blocks

Checking the stats now, I think I undersold him. There was one game where he had 20 points, 23 rebounds, 6 assists, and 17 blocks!! It was also on the road in a hostile environment at Mass Bay Community College
Many have tried, few have prevailed in the depths of Mass Bay Community College.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Many have tried, few have prevailed in the depths of Mass Bay Community College.

The Buccaneers do battle in "Gym 1" according to the Google:

RWC%205.JPG

Reaction Score
I’m guessing he’s going to sit this year at whatever junior college he’s going to attend in hopes of having three years of eligibility starting in 19-20.

He’s going to announce his plans next week. I don’t think anyone needs to pay much attention to that - his plans will probably change 27 times before it’s all said and done.

Kasongo!

Reaction Score
This is my read -- he's a class of '19 JUCO who could transfer at any time (which would give him 3 years of eligibility).

That sounds correct. So if he enrolls at UConn this Fall he'd be UConn class of '21 if he's completed two semesters of JC.

Reaction Score
Carrigan's IG story includes a couple twitter screenshots for some other schools and then there's this:

Carrigan took an unofficial back in June 2017 then cancelled an official that was supposed to be September 2017

Reaction Score
Carrigan's IG story includes a couple twitter screenshots for some other schools and then there's this:

Carrigan took an unofficial back in June 2017 then cancelled an official that was supposed to be September 2017

Was he on a visit today? Looks quite possible.

Reaction Score

Ok then. Interesting, they keep the jerseys after the visits?

Reaction Score

This is the newest thing on his insta. Guess he's cut it to 9. Also mentioned New Mexico and UMass in his story earlier but not in this graphic? And to officially read too far into it, his bio says "University of ???? commit" so maybe he's not really considering the fruit, Georgia Tech, WSU, or Clemson lol

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score

This is the newest thing on his insta. Guess he's cut it to 9. Also mentioned New Mexico and UMass in his story earlier but not in this graphic? And to officially read too far into it, his bio says "University of ???? commit" so maybe he's not really considering the fruit, Georgia Tech, WSU, or Clemson lol

@KSC94 with the sleuthing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits