Diggins intangibles. | The Boneyard

Diggins intangibles.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Nova won’t easily admit this but eventually they will they made a catastrophic mistake by not prioritizing him. This decision may end up swinging the big east against them. He has the best intangibles, basketball instincts I’ve seen since Napier. He always makes the best decision.

Reaction Score
I hope you're right but I am sure they feel they did get who they wanted, or lat least wouldn't admit otherwise. But time will tell with all of these kids let's hope Rahsool is the one for us no matter of who they have. Love the kid we got and agree, he looks to be the next PG to put his stamp on Husky Nation.

Reaction Score
Nova won’t easily admit this but eventually they will they made a catastrophic mistake by not prioritizing him. This decision may end up swinging the big east against them. He has the best intangibles, basketball instincts I’ve seen since Napier. He always makes the best decision.

Rahsool showing more of a handle here, some nice IQ.

Reaction Score
We've had such great luck in these battles. Taliek Brown instead of Omar Cook. Marcus Williams instead of Mustafa Shakur. AJ Price instead of Josh Wright. Kemba Walker instead of Brandon Jennings. Shabazz Napier instead of Josh Selby, Brandon Knight and Cory Joseph. Ryan Boatright instead of Jabarie Hinds and Myles Mack.

Reaction Score
This stuff is nice and tells you very little. That said, he reminds me a little of Taliek Brown in that he is strong with the basketball in the lane. He brings the ball to his body to protect it.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I've been excited -- really excited -- for the future of UConn basketball since the late season run when the then current roster suddenly gelled. But the physical development of our guys and the insane quality of our recruits just keeps getting better. We can see rhyme and reason to DH's recruiting strategy. For the first time in a long time, there's a plan and a purpose to it.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I’m going to let him play maybe 4-5 games before I call him as good as Shabazz Napier. You know, just because I’m like that. I like to see guys play against college players. I’m old enough to remember when everyone got all excited ‘cause a guy kicked the $h;+ out of a chair.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Yeah, I’m going to let him play maybe 4-5 games before I call him as good as Shabazz Napier. You know, just because I’m like that. I like to see guys play against college players. I’m old enough to remember when everyone got all excited ‘cause a guy kicked the $h;+ out of a chair.
Yeah dude, everyone here is definitely saying he’s good as bazz. Thank you for making sure that we all keep a level head.

Reaction Score
Yeah dude, everyone here is definitely saying he’s good as bazz. Thank you for making sure that we all keep a level head.
Yeah. You were probably one of the guys who got excited because a recruit dunked against a chair. He was going to be the next Okafor or even better. LOL.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
You're like a villain in Disney movies that hates dreams.

Reaction Score
I'm seeing a kid who can pass, has good court vision, has a good handle, finishes strong and can score. I'll take a kid with all those skills anytime.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Yeah. You were probably one of the guys who got excited because a recruit dunked against a chair. He was going to be the next Okafor or even better. LOL.
Please go back to whatever hole you crawled out of. Nobody said KW was the next Okafor and nobody is saying Diggins is the next Bazz. He's a very good player who everyone is and should be excited about. Time to step away from the keyboard for a little while.

Reaction Score
Please go back to whatever hole you crawled out of. Nobody said KW was the next Okafor and nobody is saying Diggins is the next Bazz. He's a very good player who everyone is and should be excited about. Time to step away from the keyboard for a little while.
He must be a miserable person. He always seems to take a negative view on everything with his smug comments. It's really strange. I wonder if he's like that in his real life. If so I just hope he doesn't have any children.

Reaction Score
there’s a yt scouting report that compares him to tyler ulis

taller of course, but i’d take it. the kid did get drafted

Reaction Score
His BB IQ and confidence reminds me of KEA... Not comparing their body types.. Has the Eurostep down to get a shot off in the Lane against the Bigs..

Reaction Score
I hesitate to make comparisons but he just looks the part of really good player and my guess a natural leader. He'll contribute immediately off the bench. 2021-2022 could be the deepest we've even been at the point.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom