Differences Between the Men's BB Board and the Women's BB Board | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Differences Between the Men's BB Board and the Women's BB Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Some comments spot on while some make you sound like a straight up founding member of “The He-Man Woman Haters Club.”

1608820080760.png

Reaction Score
I agree except for the lack of criticism. Things go way too far on the men’s board and the chat is awful with ridiculous takes. But on the WBB any negative comment is shut down. There shall be no question about their complete perfection in every way.

The prevailing zeitgeist on the women's board is that of the septuagenarian who sees the team as "our girls" and take any kind of criticism of the team or any player personally.

Don't bother trying to discuss the women's team in the way that we discuss, well, the men's team.

This, by the way, is why women's sports isn't taken seriously, here or elsewhere.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The prevailing zeitgeist on the women's board is that of the septuagenarian who sees the team as "our girls" and take any kind of criticism of the team or any player personally.

Don't bother trying to discuss the women's team in the way that we discuss, well, the men's team.

This, by the way, is why women's sports isn't taken seriously, here or elsewhere.

It is also why I think those complaining about the occasional thread about Paige or the team on MBB board need to just shut up and ignore those. We can have our usual discussion about them here.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
You are strictly not allowed to talk about the physical appearance of players. Is this a safe space to say that Nika Muhl is really cute?

Reaction Score
After a loss, inevitably on Facebook one of those WBB members will post... “Good thing we have Gino and the Women to root for!” I want to throw my phone across the room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom