Didn't some dude get banned for posting... | The Boneyard

Didn't some dude get banned for posting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
something about the BE filing a lawsuit after the TCU press conference?

Based on the thread below, maybe he should be reinstated. Apparently he knew something

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
Go away.

The lawsuit has nothing to do with TCU.

You know BC is in a bad spot when all of their trolls start showing up in mass again after all these years. We shouldn't have to deal with these morons until we are officially in the ACC. Until then, I wish we could just be BC-troll-free!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I guess they're here so they can avoid talking about their football team.

Reaction Score
The only one that I actually enjoyed on the old Rivals board was Legend. Then he disappeared.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
What a thin-skinned Yukon pup you are?

Did I hurt your little wittle feelings?

No, you didn't hurt my feelings. But you sure are doing a number on my intelligence!

Reaction Score
Can't really blame them. It's been a big week for BCU - they finally got mentioned in the Boston newspapers.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
BC fans still kicking and screaming because we surpass them in everything we put an effort in

when we decide to take hockey serious, they're going to be inconsolable

at the end of the day, they are still the DNC

Done Nothing College

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Can't really blame them. It's been a big week for BCU - they finally got mentioned in the Boston newspapers.

Correction - newspaper, singular. The most recent football articles in the Boston Herald are about USC (West), TCU and UCF.

Reaction Score
Years ago I was at Conte for a game and Dontell Marshal hit one at the top of the key at the buzzer for UCONN's upteenth win in a row over the Eagles. Place went friggin crazy with UCONN fans cheering. I looked around at the few BC fans there and they were completely without emotion. I think they pretty much expected it and don't really think they cared that much. Kind of funny and sad at the same time.

I liked Conte. It was like an extra home game.

Reaction Score
Yep, Conte was often like Gampel North. Dogmania, Hooper and I were there for Troy Bell's "senior night". We gave them one of their worst home losses ever. Won by 30+. The place was half UCONN fans due to spring break. No students on campus = no BCU fans in the seats.

Reaction Score
Not completely out of the realm of possibilities that Alumni Studium could end up the same way. Hence the recent rantings of BC's current AD.

When he spoke I think he thought the Fat Lady was singing. He has to be an idiot, because there is no reason to think this thing is over.

Reaction Score
Yep, Conte was often like Gampel North. Dogmania, Hooper and I were there for Troy Bell's "senior night". We gave them one of their worst home losses ever. Won by 30+. The place was half UCONN fans due to spring break. No students on campus = no BCU fans in the seats.

Troy Bell's senior day was the best UConn road game, from a fan's perspective, that I've ever experienced. From Calhouns getting T'd up in the middle of a 14-0 Uconn run (you know you're intense when that happens) and riding Ben Gordon mercilessly while UConn was up about 30, to the UConn crowd so taking over the building that Hilton got the attention of some other Huskies on the bench and at one late dead ball they got up and gave the UConn crowd a standing ovation from the UConn bench. And, feeling good about our fans when, all the BC fans having left the building, we actually gave Troy Bell a nice hand when he was taken out of the game for the last time.

Great memories.

Reaction Score
The only one that I actually enjoyed on the old Rivals board was Legend. Then he disappeared.
Legend just reappeared on the RIVALS board. He questioned UConn fans about how many wins UConn has over bcu. My answer was we would have a few wins if we had played these past 6-7 years.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Correction - newspaper, singular. The most recent football articles in the Boston Herald are about USC (West), TCU and UCF.

The Herald comes to my driveway every day. They cover BC football on Saturdays and the aftermath of the game on Sunday, but that's it. They don't even pretend to care about the ACC like the Globe does. I've said it before, nobody in Boston cares about any school from the south not named Duke. BC football would get far more local attention if they played UConn once a year, along with Cuse, Pitt and ND.

Reaction Score
HuskyHawk, I live in downtown Boston and frequent a lot of businesses, lawfirms and restaurants every week---and I hear no-one talking BC football. I never hear guys talking about going to "the game". The tailgating is admittedly sub-par and the media is silent about the team.I can't remember a radio sports talk show even mentioning them with all the Pro sports going on. And as a cautionary tale, no one I've met in this town is a graduate of Clemson, NC State or Georgia Tech. On the other hand, there are lots of folks who went to Syracuse, UConn, Providence and Pitt here in town. The rivalries and water cooler arguments just don't happen when you have little to connect you as a fan.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Betty Davis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member