Did you know you could do this? | The Boneyard

Did you know you could do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Embedded video. Click on the icon that looks like a film strip and paste the YouTube URL there. No formatting needed.

I wuz there!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Embedded video. Click on the icon that looks like a film strip and paste the YouTube URL there. No formatting needed.

I wuz there!

Great video. They show CD's reaction, but not Dee's.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I love this new board!
Yes, indeedy. User friendy, mod friendly.

If there are any issues that anyone would like Tom to look at, go to the Suggestions, Comments and Questions board and post them. He's already working on a way to make each post separate (they sorta run together now) and we're working on a content page. Ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Reaction Score
Now this is going to be very helpful! I love the new place, Nan!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Looking forward:

KML personally outscores the entire Berkeley team over the last 3 quarters in the State championship game to cap off her Mater Dei career. Money player!!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Looking forward:

KML personally outscores the entire Berkeley team over the last 3 quarters in the State championship game to cap off her Mater Dei career. Money player!!

someone gave her money to come to UCONN???

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score

This is where I grew up...my home was actually part of Savin Rock...what a great life we had as kids...all these rides only cost 25 cents...imagine that. We could spend all day in Peter Franks Fun House for only 35 cents... Good clean fun...

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Now there is a memory, Savin Rock. A name I haven't heard in a couple decades. We probably crossed paths back then. Oh, yeah, I loved that coaster. Thanks for the memories, cf.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Now there is a memory, Savin Rock. A name I haven't heard in a couple decades. We probably crossed paths back then. Oh, yeah, I loved that coaster. Thanks for the memories, cf.
That's 3 of us. I recall the seafood restaurant with great fried clams.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Jimmies, Turks, Phyllysis, Italian Villa, Raffaelli's, Chick's, Tony's Resturant and Jim's Corner Restaurant were all there in West Haven along the beach and they all specialized in fried shell fish. Full bellied clams, Shrimp, Scallops, clam strips where the rage...they used to sell them in what they called Blue Plate Specials....usually the shell fish of your choic, french fries and cole slaw...The Price was the amazing thing. A hotdog, fries and a coke for $.60. A Lobster roll (the way it was meant to be made...on a toasted roll soaked in butter) for $.70. A grilled cheese sandwich for $.25. An order of fried shrimp for $.65. Who could forget Sal Gagliardi...at Jimmies, he was known as "La machine" because he could add up huge orders on the fly faster than any cash register. Jimmies used to have a row of jalopies, motorcycles on Friday night that would make the Fonz jealous. Officer Smallman would keep the peace on the weekends all by himself. When he said move or take it home everyone simply said "Yes, officer" and did what they were told...Yes, those were the days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom