Did you guys know we have chat rooms? | The Boneyard

Did you guys know we have chat rooms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
i know there was a poll about it, but i just noticed at the bottom right hand corner of my screen is a blue arrow, next to it is "chatrooms" and next to that is the chat icon. i'm not sure how it works quite yet but i'm sure it will be useful during games - maybe instead of long long threads, people can go to the chat room and get updates, chat, whatever.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
We had chat rooms last board, too. For the men's games, they were used. Not so much for the women's. Some of us like the history of the loooong threads. That way we can castigate someone for a comment they've made in the 3rd minute of play...:confused:

Reaction Score

Did you know that on Election Day the Chat Room will become the Chad Room?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The Scout board required users of the chat room to be subscribers. Here, the chatroom is open to all. I do think a mod/admin has to create the chat before it can be used, though. Not a problem.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
We had chat rooms last board, too. For the men's games, they were used. Not so much for the women's. Some of us like the history of the loooong threads. That way we can castigate someone for a comment they've made in the 3rd minute of play...:confused:
The old chat Room used to be free for the women's board, and was quite busy during games. Then, at one point, they made it premium, and many dropped out, including myself.

Is the new Chat Room free?

ETA: Nan, you posted while I was typing. Great minds think alike. Or maybe just a coincidence.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
currently there are 2 chats that have been "created". "popout chat" (not sure if that's supposed to be "popular") and "West Virginia FB Game Chat". i tested it and can enter either one. i suppose at some point, the mods might create a generic "women's game" and "men's game" chat and people can enter or exit during games.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I think we mods open & close the chat rooms but am not 100% sure....

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
+1, very true.

Reaction Score
The Scout board required users of the chat room to be subscribers. Here, the chatroom is open to all. I do think a mod/admin has to create the chat before it can be used, though. Not a problem.

Nan, that is a great picture of you on your avatar

Reaction Score
The old chat Room used to be free for the women's board, and was quite busy during games. Then, at one point, they made it premium, and many dropped out, including myself.

Is the new Chat Room free?

I'll try anything if it's free.

Well ... almost anything;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members