Did anyone tune into the coach's show? | The Boneyard

Did anyone tune into the coach's show?

Reaction Score
Ollie didn't attend his own show. He sent his assistants. Joe D. said KO was taking the day off! He gets paid over 3 mill to blow off one of the main obligations for earning that exorbitant salary. WTH?!?!?

Reaction Score
I heard he was stuck in a meeting with Benedict negotiating his buy out. ;)
Mr. 10 toes can't even do an in-season radio show? Unless he was deathly ill, which is not what Joe D said, it is pretty apparent he doesn't bleed blue anymore. I doubt he gives even one sheet about UConn. What the hell happened?????

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Didn't hear the show, but things happen to people -- even people who draw big salaries.

One thing I learned a long time ago -- if a person misses a meeting, unless there's a pattern of behavior, it's very likely that they had a very good reason for missing that meeting.

Knock his coaching or his roster construction, that's fair game. But a missed appointment by a faithful employee usually has a good reason.

Reaction Score
In these straits, I’m glad he missed the show - so long as the time went to something crucial like coaching or serious personal life matters...

Reaction Score
Didn't hear the show, but things happen to people -- even people who draw big salaries.

One thing I learned a long time ago -- if a person misses a meeting, unless there's a pattern of behavior, it's very likely that they had a very good reason for missing that meeting.

Knock his coaching or his roster construction, that's fair game. But a missed appointment by a faithful employee usually has a good reason.

There is a pattern of behavior.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
It’s no fun to answer questions after these losses, though Joe D is the softest interview of all time.
aw gee mister well we didn't know it wasn't fun to talk about your poor performance! Here's your paycheck, don't worry we don't hold you accountable for nothin'!

Reaction Score
In reality what can he say . Anything he says is just pure repetition or BS at this point. In the same token, be a man and take your well deserved verbal beating for not earning your pay.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Casting the litany of legitimate issues aside, the brain trust here never fails to get worked up about the most ridiculous, small-potatoes stuff.

I didn't give a hoot about KO's attendance at or comments on the radio show during the championship season, and I sure as heck don't now. I strongly suspect I am not the only one.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
When the Kevin Ollie era ends we will all look back and say "Things could have been different if he had just showed up for the coaches show on February 5th 2018. What a shame"

Reaction Score
Casting the litany of legitimate issues aside, the brain trust here never fails to get worked up about the most ridiculous, small-potatoes stuff.

I didn't give a hoot about KO's attendance at or comments on the radio show during the championship season, and I sure as heck don't now. I strongly suspect I am not the only one.
So why do they exist then? Why does he get paid so much to do this irrelevant stuff? I watch all of Geno's shows because I find them entertaining and insightful.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom