Did anyone notice the scuffle in the handshake line | The Boneyard

Did anyone notice the scuffle in the handshake line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
between Looneville and Uconn players. Their board claims the Samuels called Chris Jones a bi@ch.

Reaction Score
between Looneville and Uconn players. Their board claims the Samuels called Chris Jones a bi@ch.

Did anyone notice Kevin Ollie go after that referee as he should have….??

The scenario was simple, Louisville was running out the clock and TSam probably should not have been guarding him so close as they were not going to shoot………but TSam being a freshman didn't quit yet so he went after the ball to which the ref warned him the first time (that's fine) but then when he went to guard him closely with jones pushing off the ref called a foul on TSam then seemed to think he had the right to explain how he should play - bad move by the ref, none of his business and that's for KO to do……..and I think KO went after him for that at the horn……as well he should.

Jones has a lot of punk in him, should learn a little more from russdiculous!!

Reaction Score
Didn't see either of them as CBS switched the Boston audience away...unlike they did during the UF/UK game. :mad:

Reaction Score
Didn't see either of them as CBS switched the Boston audience away...unlike they did during the UF/UK game. :mad:

it's funny they switched the game for me in the middle of a free throw in the air during the UK/FL game at about the 1 minute mark……I'm in WesMass and they usually don't consider me with the CT crowd here…….

But I was able to see the confrontation with KO but not in full but he left immediately after or before shaking Pitino's hand to talk to the ref……..he was not happy.

Reaction Score
Did anyone notice Kevin Ollie go after that referee as he should have….??

The scenario was simple, Louisville was running out the clock and TSam probably should not have been guarding him so close as they were not going to shoot………but TSam being a freshman didn't quit yet so he went after the ball to which the ref warned him the first time (that's fine) but then when he went to guard him closely with jones pushing off the ref called a foul on TSam then seemed to think he had the right to explain how he should play - bad move by the ref, none of his business and that's for KO to do……..and I think KO went after him for that at the horn……as well he should.

Jones has a lot of punk in him, should learn a little more from russdiculous!!
I split with a couple minutes left in the game because I had plans and listened to the last couple moments on the radio. Missed what happened with Terrence and Jones as it was the time between me turning off the TV and getting in the car. Only caught Joe D's commentary on it and KO having it out with the ref but it sounded pretty heated. Would have liked to have seen Terrence's passion and pride from the starters. There was however, a little dustup between DD(coincidentally had a pretty good game) and I think Hancock going after a board. Chippiness can sometimes level the playing field and if this carries over into a potential AAC title game I think that helps us.

Reaction Score
Terrence Samuel is the one guy I would not want to fight on UConn

Reaction Score
I don't like the camera setup that CBS has. When a player is standing within 10' or so from the center court line the camera never picks him up. So you have to guess what is happening.

caw

Reaction Score

Jones and Samuel were both jawing from what I heard. Not a big deal, Jones has always been a trash talker though. Similar to Boat in that respect. Samuel not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom