Did anyone else notice this? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Did anyone else notice this?

Reaction Score
Versus their peers in women's basketball, all three are world class. Watch a lot of women's basketball and not sure where announcers come from but most could go back and take Basketball 101. Lobo and Kara together offer strong insight.
I like all of them but three in one broadcast is too much. It's easier for them to get off track and not follow the flow of the game. It was very frustrating.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
The philosophy behind ESPN’s WBB coverage mirrors their corporate philosophy generally. The network likes talking head debates and lots of interaction.

I don’t think the announce crew was horrible; they weren’t on top of things either. Grade C.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Though I was having a major brain fart. At 4:46 of the 2nd quarter Marina Mabrey fouls Napheesa Collier on a made basket and the points are actually put on the score board. 39 to 34. UCONN comes out of the time out and Napheesa is not shooting the and one and the points are actually taken off the score board. The refs must have decided during the timeout that the foul was on the floor but clearly it was not.

View attachment 37016

To be fair they did the exact opposite in UConn’s favor in the second half.

Someone drove and was bear hugged by arike on the floor and they called a phantom foul for an and 1 after the fact.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom