Diarra on First Night plus other observations | The Boneyard

Diarra on First Night plus other observations

Reaction Score
I’m not a First Night fan what BB purest could be? But since I watch a lot of UConn replays on YouTube, FIrst Night 2018 came up for suggestioned viewing.
Did anyone else note Diarra’s introduction and dance routine at the beginning.
He didn’t look like a guy who will miss the first half of the season as he was moving pretty well post knee surgery.
Also Gilbert finished 2nd ,first among the men , with a pretty decent stroke in the three point contest. I was surprised and his shooting ability is a game changer.
Samuelson is just a great shooter not many can match her as she put down the whole rack from at least one spot.
Adams2 looked pretty athletic ( especially for a two with size and allegedly a great shooting touch) in the dunk contest .Thats a good sign.

Reaction Score
Diarra dancing is nearly irrelevant to this basketball season.

Counter point: Diarra dancing is indicative of a fully healthy big man who will be the X factor in leading us to glory on the hardwood this basketball season

Reaction Score
at risk of grammar police jeers, something about 'purest' was humorous to me

Reaction Score
Diarra dancing is nearly irrelevant to this basketball season.

He can't participate in basketball practices but that doesn't mean he can't work on his dance moves for the celebration after winning the 2019 National Championship.................

Reaction Score
Since he'll be on the bench to start the season maybe working on his version of the 3 sweep.

Will that put undo stress on the knees? His arms are pretty long, might not need to bend too far

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
If you can dodge a wrench......

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member