Diaco | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Diaco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hope we can find a common ground and cheer on our huskies to the next level. Cheers pal! Hope we can all be happy with yesterdays triumph. Two more games to make this season even better!

Here is how happy I am to be bowling this year. If we get a FL bowl and you are on the fence because of cost, I will go all Dooley, J$, FCF, and countless others and buy your ticket.

Reaction Score
Here is how happy I am to be bowling this year. If we get a FL bowl and you are on the fence because of cost, I will go all Dooley, J$, FCF, and countless others and buy your ticket.
No worries, if I can make it work day and time I already plan to be there.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Hey if that makes you feel better about yourself, knock your socks off. I stand behind my past criticisms of Diaco. I think I've been relatively fair about it.

There's nothing that you or anyone else can say that will take away my joy today. That some people can't enjoy this without taking shots at others is their issue to deal with, not mine.
What did the OP say that was "taking shots"?

Reaction Score
I am not awed by Diaco but the reality is he took the train wreck and turned it around to go bowling in Year 2 with lots of underclassmen. My bitching and moaning about timeouts, too many guys in the huddle and conservative play is akin to complaining about the color of the living room walls in a million dollar mansion.

I think we should be blaming Verducci for the late play calls and confusion, yes?

Reaction Score
I think we should be blaming Verducci for the late play calls and confusion, yes?

Not necessarily... from my view, there have been multiple times (including Saturday) where the players where telling other players where to line-up in the back field and receiving slots. Guess that could be not enough reps of the plays called in practice but at times it seems some get it/some don't and the clock dwindles down.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I really have no interest in continuing this conversation. If you can read, you should be able to answer your own question.
I can see who the miserable person is.

Reaction Score
Not necessarily... from my view, there have been multiple times (including Saturday) where the players where telling other players where to line-up in the back field and receiving slots. Guess that could be not enough reps of the plays called in practice but at times it seems some get it/some don't and the clock dwindles down.

I'm talking more about the amount of times they break the huddle with 10 seconds left on the play clock. Been an issue all year.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
There's a lot of dumb in this post.

Storming the field last night was absolutely appropriate, and I say that as someone who is almost never pro-storming (especially in basketball). An ACC invite would be bad news in any way? You're out of your freaking mind.
Well, did you and the other guys who agreed with you rip up much of the turf when you stormed the field? Did you get much candy when you went trick or treating?
Apparently, you feel that a business based on population is better in Syracuse than Houston, better in Louisville than Dallas, better in Durham than Memphis, better in Tallahassee than in Tampa, better in Boston than the entire state of Ct. Navy has a national following; its called the Navy.
If AAC sticks together and teams get better, this league has more potential advertising revenue than a league that is centered in one state. I don't see 4 NFL teams in North Carolina.
The only thing the AAC needs to do is win baby.

Reaction Score
But no one in those cities actually cares about their native AAC team. The cowboys play in front of 80000 SMU plays in front of 8000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom