Diaco | The Boneyard

Diaco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Where are the HATERS now? Yeah it takes time on both team and coaching. The coaches WON the game today. Proud of the true fans who didn't turn tbere backs. Proud of team for fighting for us fans. All the haters who didn't think uconn would be good or diaco wasn't the the right person. HAHAHAHAH

Reaction Score
And although there's in game mistakes go back and watch last year. Huge improvements on those.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He's improving. I always believed in the players.

The sideline is still in disarray much of the time. But tonight is a night to be happy.

Here, here. All the punches I wanted to throw at the offensive staff for the too many players in the huddle, late play calls being sent in and false starts due to players not knowing what's going on are on a 24 hiatus.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
4in16 said:
Even the most optimistic husky fan, didn't reallistically see a bowl game coming in year 2 under Diaco. Build the man a statue and start wearing the grays permanently.

Speak for yourself.

Reaction Score
He's improving. I always believed in the players.

The sideline is still in disarray much of the time. But tonight is a night to be happy.
Before you worry too much about pressing the slacks, you need to expend some effort getting some slacks. When Diaco arrived, we were not only standing around in our underwear but we had neither needle not thread nor cloth. So, yeah, the crease isn't very crisp yet but damn do I feel a lot better just wearing slacks.

Reaction Score
He took nothing and turned it into something, there should be no more doubting Diaco's coaching ability. I'm a proud Husky fan tonight!

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
I think we won today because we won the turnover battle, 4-0. Did coaching have something to do with that statistic? Probably.

All I wanted this year was for us to stop shooting ourselves in the foot. For the most part, that's been accomplished and the coaching should get some credit.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
If UConn is good enough to beat Houston, how many games should the Huskies have won this year?

Reaction Score
Shut up and enjoy the win.

900x506

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Congratulations to Diaco. As Purcells likes to say: you are as good as your record.
Don't know why fans stormed the field? Would Alabama fans storm the field over a win against Houston? We need to act like we have been there before because we have.
The good news is that we might get an invitation to join the ACC. The bad news is that we might get an invitation to join the ACC. The AAC with its Texas and Florida teams,
and its jazz teams, Memphis and Tulane, along with Navy could be the better league in the long run and the short one. ACC has 4 teams crammed into one state.
Only Florida St. is scary. Cuse, BC and Pitt are going nowhere and Louisville could be "stripped" of all legitimacy. AAC has major media markets plus the Dallas Cowboys show up for SMU basketball games, no small thing in Texas.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
rumor. youre a puossy

Don't waste your breath on him my friend. You've got a spot on the Diaco Bus, he doesn't. We hit 3rd gear early today. Stalled for a bit but got the clutch working just in time to get the bus home safe even though we never got above 2nd gear again.

Buckle up. I'd say 5th gear is only 2-3 years away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek