Diaco to be on College Football Live | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Diaco to be on College Football Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Listening to the podcast....I'm not sure I've ever heard him say a single thing that had substance. Not once.

Reaction Score
Everytime I see this guys (Diaco) he reminds me of former Brien McMahon HS football coach ( now Darien HS coach ) Rob Trifone... a pretty boy... he could make extra doe on the side doing shaving cream commercials...

Reaction Score
Everytime I see this guys (Diaco) he reminds me of former Brien McMahon HS football coach ( now Darien HS coach ) Rob Trifone... a pretty boy... he could make extra doe on the side doing shaving cream commercials...

LOL! If he was like my former coach UConn would have won more games this year. That commercial was a big deal back in the day.

Reaction Score
Doe a deer...

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Listening to the podcast....I'm not sure I've ever heard him say a single thing that had substance. Not once.

Ever listen to Ollie?

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
I am afraid he might be better suited to TV than to coaching.

Considering he been part of elite coaching staff, won the highest award in the nation for assistant coaches and is still very young, I think the evidence is not on your side.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Considering he been part of elite coaching staff, won the highest award in the nation for assistant coaches and is still very young, I think the evidence is not on your side.

But he only won two games this year, so let's close the book on him...

Reaction Score
Does Idris Price have any eligibility left?

Reaction Score

Trifone has done an incredible job at Darien. Almost unbelievable. Darien was down for years after Mike Sangster retired. One year, something like four guys showed up for Freshman football. Trifone has them running with the FCIAC heavy weights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom