Diaco Says He Hasn't Heard Fans Calling For His Ouster, And He's Right Man For Job | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Diaco Says He Hasn't Heard Fans Calling For His Ouster, And He's Right Man For Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
After reading that, it's clear that Diaco is a narcissist and sociopath. Everything that's wrong is someone else's fault and eliminating them will solve all the problems. He's not to blame. Also, seems to be chanelling his inner Phil Jackson which I hate. We're toast.

Reaction Score
Bob I'm screaming from the mountain top I want you OUSTED. Dam Bob I can't stand you man. I got an ex wife who is useless and I'd rather take her out for a nice seafood dinner every single night till yer weird is gone. I don't ever want to see or hear from you again, or anyone else on yer staff. Go Away Bob

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Nah, but pretending like we do is a go to skill.
True but it is a far safer maneuver than the married female counterpart which is seeing far more into something than what was actually said or done.

Reaction Score
Hopefully some folks who are going to the game will take some time and make a great big sign "Fans For Firing Diaco" and parade around the empty stands with it. We know he is deaf but maybe he will see the sign.

Reaction Score
He has not heard because the only two people he talked to in the past three weeks are his wife and young son. He tried talking with the two older kids but they kept reporting what they were hearing from their friends so he quit that.

"There is non so deaf as he who will not hear."

Reaction Score
IMG_3337.JPG

Reaction Score
What makes you think Mr Burton cares any more? He no longer has any kids at UConn.
Because they are both results oriented money men....
The type of men that could negotiate a results oriented back end deal that would allow us to get out of the current contract problem.
Moglia could bring his current OC .....a local guy who has put points on the board (Patenoude).

Reaction Score
Because they are both results oriented money men....
The type of men that could negotiate a results oriented back end deal that would allow us to get out of the current contract problem.
Moglia could bring his current OC .....a local guy who has put points on the board (Patenoude).
Dave Patenaude is a GREAT guy...played football with him in high school

Reaction Score
Serious mistakes where he could not see what the fix is or was..led to serious mistakes of judgement (Verducci)..has lead to deafness.
See no evil,hear no evil....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog